Recent content by randy1dandy

1. SP - General Improvements to new game/character creation

Or maybe sandbox should allow us to choose our family
    so an option like choosing how many brothers and sisters we have and their ages would be cool
  2. SP - General Exchange fiefs

Ok don't get that. But it takes forever to get a skill at 300 :sad:
    I finished the main quest and posses like 80% of the map and have no skill at 300. The most skills do not progress cause of lacking focus and attribute points... Real unbalanced in my opinion :/

Like you write in your thread you can make millions over millions just selling fiefs, it would be much better/balanced to trade them against other fiefs... ?
    well you could always just cheat if you don't wanna grind for trade... there is also a mod which allows you to rebalance XP gain from mod options. those will fix your issue for now.
  3. SP - General Exchange fiefs

It's already implemented, you just need trade level 300 for that
  4. SP - General Siege relieving

The way I can see reinforcements working properly is with a time limit according to distance from party
    so let's say you start the siege battle when the enemy reinforcements are at a distance of 4 kilometers, then the reinforcements start spawning 4 minutes after the battle has started

the numbers probably need leveling but you get the point.
  5. SP - General Moral weakness of cultures..

Actually makes sense. I always try my best to make my army from units only in my culture for immersion but now that you mention it it's clear that it's something that needs to be changed.

I personally would not help any other country in a war against my country, I don't think anyone would "except a few"
    so most of your soldiers (from enemy culture) should desert the second you go to war with that culture.

I think the coding is fairly simple, something along the lines of:
    If players culture is NOT the same as enemies culture, and enemy culture is "Imperial", then %95 of Imperial troops leave party and garrisons.
    and the AI should also try it's best to recruit from their own culture so that they don't run into these issues.

brilliant idea.
  6. SP - General Make Settlement Trading Tied to Clan tier rather than trade.

This would give the player a different experience from the AI making the game less fair, so I'm against it.
    Does AI even have the ability to trade settlements? if not they should.
  7. SP - General Bring back Player Export/Import button

I know this already exists as a mod but mods aren't great, they clash with other mods and crash I think it's an important feature for roleplay and to make up for corrupted save files even just allowing it to be used as a command in the alt+` console would be acceptable and nobody is against it...
  8. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Relationships should be related to personality, and calculated similar to Moral.

I like to think I'm pretty good with social psychology and if there's one thing I know is that people think about social relationships and status wrong in general. relationships are not about what happened in the past, it's always about the future. Sometimes the past helps us foresee the future...
  9. SP - General Prevent horses that are 'locked' from being used to upgrade cavalry

no need to be rude just because i play the game differently from you, at no point did i say it was a universal rule everyone should follow.
    I was rude because in my first reply I showed you the issue with your suggestion, and I asked you questions to help you make a better suggestion. but instead, after you make a lazy suggestion which doesn't work (too much clicking for upgrading units), you reply with "I feel that doesn't matter for the way I'm playing, so ill just make a statement as if everyone cares about the same things as I do"
    as if what I just said doesn't matter because you're more important.

the game just doesnt throw as many horses at the player like it does weapons & armor, so the 'sell all' becomes quite underused with horses. i only really need to start selling horses when Herd penalty pops up since having them in inventory provides bonuses, and then i go through them with a fine-toothed comb rather than via 'sell all', even if i opted for 'sell all' i would still have to sell some of the 'locked' horses that accumulate, which just makes me skip 'sell-all' completely
    yeah but you forget your own suggestion. you're saying locked horses should not be used for upgrading
    so for late game players, who constantly get thousands of items from battle loot, we would have to first lock every horse type, then sell the crap, then unlock all the horses again so I can use them for upgrades. Players should not go through that for the sake of horse breeder roleplays
  10. SP - General Prevent horses that are 'locked' from being used to upgrade cavalry

that aside, i feel like i never have to hit the "sell all" button when it comes to horses, so the lock feature is more about preserving a few special horses for quests/breeding rather than because im afraid i'll accidentally sell them
    Oh you feel like that? You feel wrong.
    Only because you play a certain way doesn't mean everyone else does as well. Stop making statements as if it's proven by science when in reality you only "feel" that it's true for yourself.
  11. SP - Quests Quests that require entering the town

Most (if not all) the quests right now are very basic things like (here are some troops bring them back when upgraded), or (here are some sheep take to X town). While these are really fun, I think the game needs some different type of quests, quests which are started and finished inside the...
  12. SP - General Prevent horses that are 'locked' from being used to upgrade cavalry

I lock horses because I don't want to accidently trade them, but I want to use them for upgrades
    how would you suggest we can have both features?
    two different lock buttons?
  13. SP - General Archers should run out of arrows

if you are complaining it takes too long for the opposing force to expend all their ammo
    I don't complain :grin: Any suggestion I've made or will make is because I want to contribute to improving the game. don't take it hard.
    And no I'm not suggesting archers run out faster, I just suggested they run out eventually.

as I said in my previous reply, I must have been wrong, so let it go.
  14. SP - General map party should represent size/type of party

Right now it just shows the leader which is understandable but I think the game would look far better if all parties represented their numbers better Kinda like how armies represent number of parties, but single parties should also represent their number Maybe a ratio of 1:20 ? so if I have a...
Back
Top Bottom