Recent content by Ranbir

1. Ranbir

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

I really don't like the AI clustering. Is it possible for AI to stop clustering. Especially when there are few enemies. Maybe the AI will decide to hold some people back, encircle the enemy and send a few at a time to finish the enemy off. It just looks so zombie-ish to see a cluster chasing a single guy around.
  2. Ranbir

SP - General Bandit Hideouts in the day time

I don't like that I have to always ambush them at night. Let me wade in there with my full army in broad daylight and see them poopy their pants.
  3. Ranbir

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

I think this is fine but hopefully the game has political mechanics where infighting can occur and the empire can fracture again in to civil wars and so forth.
  4. Ranbir

The AI just spams attacks.

The problem I have with it is how they attack. And by that it is to constantly form a singular 'mob' and run in to each other so they're touching and then trying to attack. There is no minimum distance. The AI needs to take this in to account. Longer weapon? Then the AI will have a longer minimum distance he wants to be against his target. Not continually run up into him for kisses.

Plus it's nuts to create opportunities where if I'm in a 2v1 , maybe disable one guy? Does kick work? I'd love to be able to kick someone back, or knock them over so I have a few seconds to do something against the other. I'm basically pummelled by both simultaneously and luck out if I can stab one guy to death until the next one.
  5. Ranbir

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

I need an option to turn off controller vibration. I don't even use it. Also please please please stop the AI wanting to just run in to me point blank to have a fight. I think a minimum distance (maybe related to weapon length/size) would be great. It would make AI with larger weapons take advantage of their extra reach.
  6. Ranbir

Increase relationship with Companion?

It probably isn't in yet. (early access)
  7. Ranbir

Quality of life suggestions

I can't use the same horse/weapon for my battle outfit and my civilian outfit. I would really like it if it allows me to do that.

Really wish we could sprint for some charge bonus, much like we get on the horse, albeit smaller.
  8. Ranbir

Warband vs. Bannerlord Combat

Doesn't feel like the AI has improved at all. The AI still just mob around one another and they seem obsessed to press right up against you. A minimum distance between one another would go along way to actually have some air between them and have better looking blocks/parries/swings.

I did set up a shield wall and maybe it was good timing with the axe but a horseman just went down trying to charge in to it.
    Yeah, lots of skills/perks provide bonuses.
    Not sure if crouch does anything in battle though, not tried it of course.
  9. Ranbir

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 4 - Flexible Entries

Well I hope it isn't just multiple choke points instead of just the one.

Some improvement but not the kind I'm looking for.

Battering rams to break the gates. Artillery to break walls, AI to correctly have attackers surround the castle and attempt to breach multiple points and the defender AI to similarly branch out and properly 'man' the walls, not just bunch up at the end of a ladder.

If it looks the same as Warband, fine. But the engine better be doing a whole lot more in terms of environment and physicality.
  10. Ranbir

King of Dragon Pass

I play this, I love the roleplaying aspect and how it keeps a chronicle.

I think it can give ideas for great story/event/quests while we rest in our villages.

Even with sorting out marriages for the village's ugly duckling! :grin:
  11. Ranbir

I know i should be killed horridly but...

I'm looking forward to it either way.

The other mods that are integrated (Like diplomacy) will they be brought to the latest version too?
  12. Ranbir

BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.3

For the quest for Arthur's thingamajig and the Lyre. The notes page is blank in regards to reminding you of your objectives, peoples and locations.

for some reason, every guard I talk too seems to activate the bounty hunt text, you know the one where you go "you look  familiar"; but I have no bounty quest active.
  13. Ranbir

PLEASE SEE "THE GLOBE"

Woo, roleplay server!

How do I join in ?
  14. Ranbir

Adding new value to M&B - text quests?

In reply to your

1) I can't determine where to state a probability criteria for starting of 1st menu; That is, for example, when you enter an area on map you have a 1% chance of starting a quest#1

When you first enter the town you have a selection of options, such as going to merchant's or tavern etc..

Perhaps add an option there which can be described as something like, "ask/look around", which initiates a chance of a quest starting or 'you not finding anything of interest'.

At least for those quests that stay in town.

I've got the rpg, "Darklands" on my mind here.
Back
Top Bottom