sS6zDuT.png

jliOzzV.png

rvPSsWb.png

rSH02Ly.png
  2. rainy-rays

Bannerlord Creative Competition: Scene Design Contest

Forum username: rainy-rays
    Scene name: festival_village

Congratulation to everyone who finished their map! All maps looks amazing!
  3. rainy-rays

B Musket Era Other American Frontier

The setting is really promising. Of any Wild West mods, they made them too late for natives to count for something. 1840 on southwest was the time, where Great Comanche Raid occured, Apaches provided resistance and guerilla and Comanches frequently raided Mexico. It was before epidemic waves.

Fingers crossed, love it!
    Thanks for the info and any feedback. If you want discuss history join our discord.

I would like to share updates if you do not have discord. There are two new members in our team. 3D modeler and coder. We will be using a kitbash for saloon, but more models means more variety.
    unknown.png

unknown_1.png

Screenshot_180.png

west.jpg
  4. rainy-rays

Interesting! ?
    Who are the devs?
    Me, Lemmy1916, 3D modeller making weapons wants to join. We are recruiting, but for now not much work was done yet.

will there be the Alamo battle?
    I am open for sugestion like this! Thanks! I am working on a 2D map to mark all possible locations.
  5. rainy-rays

American Frontier American Frontier is mod for Mount and Blade: Bannerlord set in Wild West. Mod starts in 1840 before US-Mexico war. Map will include part of Mexico and US. Nations will be US Union, Confederation, Mexico and American natives tribes. You can take over US and create a new state...
  6. rainy-rays

Bannerlord Creative Competition: Scene Design Contest

I think I am giving up. This is pointless, after making third map. I open a scene, save it, close it and open it again (no change at all) and it shows error. Funny.
  7. rainy-rays

Mod Idea's-

I would like to see colonization game with aztecs, but I do not think that there are enough civilizations to make mod interesting.
  8. rainy-rays

Object/Flora limit

Bannerlord, wrong prefix.
  9. rainy-rays

Debug flora

Hello. I would like to ask for what is this flora. I checked empire_village_003 and found this in flora.
  10. rainy-rays

Object/Flora limit

Hello. I want to ask if there is some object or flora number limit. I started getting crashes when save after adding more objects and I do not know where is problem.
Back
Top Bottom