Recent content by Raiden

1. Viking Conquest issues

Dear Mount & Blade fans, It has been a hectic weekend and a weekend unlike anything we had expected. We have been going through the bugs and the reports that you have been submitting and we hope to fix them as soon as possible. Meanwhile, on Saturday evening we released a patch that took care...
  2. Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest From the creators of the popular “Brytenwalda” mod, we present to you “Viking Conquest”, an upcoming DLC for Mount & Blade Warband! This single and multi player DLC brings Mount & Blade to historical Dark Age Britain, complemented by authentic scenes and...
  3. Mount&Blade Warband NVIDIA SHIELD FAQ Thread!

kean01 said:
    Hi there, my device was listed as incompatible - Xiaomi Millet 3, is it only a google store issue or the game wont work at all ?

Only devices with a gamepad is compatible at the moment. We will add Tegra 4 based touchscreen only devices into the compatibility list in the following weeks.
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Raven (Gothia) said:
    ART0PR said:
    Yes we can see you Raiden and Kiyakkoray! Don`t think you can hide from us!

They're laughing at us for sure now.  :oops:

I just looked around for a hidden camera :grin: Its really great to see the excitement inundating the forum.
  5. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

stareyed said:
    Mount and Blade 2 is gonna change some lives.

Best post ever!! We also think the same and each and everyone of us out here and waiting for that day when we can say "Ok, you can start downloading the game".

To reaffirm some of the things that we have said before, the development rages on and bannerlord is shaping up day by day. But we still have a long road ahead of us before we start revealing things. There are a few kinks, graphical atrocities such as disembodied horses and riders and a bag load of redlined codes to work out before we can show you guys something. But we are getting there and we will stick to the promised "before 6 months" deadline.

Hang in there!
  6. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Lord Brutus said:
    Locking of this thread appears to have been the work of aliens.  Unlocked.

So thats what that button does, eh?  :???:
  7. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Arcaian said:
    Please dev, can we have some more? :sad:

Soon, me hearties!
  8. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Jesus YOUR LORD said:
    Tork789 said:
    I don't think they will limit themselves with Early medieval period. Or at least I hope so.
    sci-fi space monkey gladiatrix themed sandbox RPG, Bananalords.  Watch this space, you know it's comming!

Where is the "like" button??
  9. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Umit and friendly? That's an oxymoron.

He tried to get me shot.
  10. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Lumos said:
    R.I.P. Daenerys Targaryen (p. 71)

Oh no you didn't!! Now we have a problem *sounds the battle horn*
  11. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

We know that you guys are waiting. But please understand that we are not releasing any info at this stage for many internal reasons. However, here are some facts that some of you guys are wanting us to reiterate.

Fact #1

Bannerlord is coming!

Yes, this is not a rumor, the teaser is not the joke of the year. The game is currently under development.

However, we cannot say when it will be released "yet".

Fact #2

As Captain Lust mentioned, we are also working on opening the flood gates and letting you guys in on the fun. We are also as much excited as you guys because without anyone knowing about the game, the game is really not a game (that's the coffee speaking).

However, our lips are sealed for a reason and when the time comes, we will be glad to post stuff and let info "leak". Captain is working on a few things that he will be showing you guys when that happens.

Fact #3

The date of info release is not very far away. But please do not interpret that sentence as "we will get info next week". It can run up to a few more months or maybe even a little longer. That time depends on how some of the cogs in the system comes together.

But I promise you that it will not take us another 6 months to start talking about it.

Until then, keep this thread alive and entertain me!
  12. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Captain... flank that bard. This is what we are aiming at

348rtvk.jpg
  13. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Captain Lust said:
    RoBo_CoP said:
    So it's a dupe of Lust?
    I don't skulk. I sit at my big corner table and I ponder.

Ponder?? Who changed the definition of snoozing??
  14. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

optLn said:
    Antar said:
    Taleworlds recently leaked that they are canceling Bannerlords. Instead, they are planning to work with the developers of the Call of Duty franchise to create Mount and Blade: Modern Warfare using War of the Roses' gameplay mechanics and the Warband engine. I can't wait. Oh, and by the way, it's going to be free to play multiplayer only with ingame purchases.
    Yeah, and as a side project, we will be developing a casual game named "Angry Mounts".  :razz:

And a ginger will be kicked into space by a horse  :lol:
  15. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Apsod said:
    That awkward moment when two developers spots eachother lurking on the forums when both should actually be working.
    dxAkB8Z.png

I'm not a developer actually :wink: Captain put me into a random group when I created this account.

I gave up coding ever since I learned Java. I just wasn't my cup of coffee  :lol:
Back
Top Bottom