Recent content by ragni

1. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

I am getting my screen flashing nonstop for about 10 seconds once per in game day. It happens just as a bunch of text comes up. This is in the latest version. Any way to stop this?
  2. Mod still in progress?

Yes, still in progress.
  3. Lag related question.

If the game crash's, its more than likely going to be because of the stability of mount and blade itself - nothing to do with the mod. They're are 'coding' crashs though, but even then it was rare in .96(or whatever that version was!)
  4. Legion preview - Legio II Italica Pia

I must say even after waiting a year and more for this mod, I am still impressed.  :mrgreen:
  5. Thank you 4chan

Vraid said:
    Yep, I was blessed with the choice of telling YouTube before it happened and I decided not to. I just happened to be hanging around 4Chan two days ago and noticed all of the codes being handed out to various /b/tards.
    They're all pissed off now because Ebaumsworld is stealing the credit. The Newfags want the credit, the Oldfags want to use Ebaum's to cover their tracks.

As long as its EBW and not EBN, its all good!  :cool:
  6. ARMA II

What is the link for the DIRECT download for ace2? I've searched the webpage and it keeps going into loops without a direct download link.
  7. Bug Reports - 0.95pre7

The mod wont even start for me. It goes to the new character selection screen(as in the screen just before you pick your characters traits). I am using the latest DL version with the newest warband patch, win XP 64.
  8. How do you release anger? Help needed.

When I was younger(21 and under) I used to constantly punch things. I've now 'restrained' my anger by waiting 10 seconds and decide an outcome that I want instead of the anger/aggression building up. I've come to a point where I could of easily hurt someone to a point where I have no physical issue with anyone.
  9. Guild Wars

That is Runes of Magic..its free to play mmo, but if you want to progress after 60 or so, expect to spend some cash.
  10. Is bank/wire transfer paying method safe?

Wire transfers via bank's are the safest method in the world, even safer than walking to an ATM machine in the middle of the day.
  11. "Incorrect Serial Key" for multiplayer.

I'm having the same error even though I purchased mine from Steam.
  12. How do I play??????

if your talking about hegemony, you need to have I believe .960 installed of mount and blade(not the 'expansion')(beta version).
  13. Back to the middle ages- what would you take with you?

I'd bring a tank that could somehow run on water instead of gas(no ammo needed), a engineering book and as much gold as possible. A tank instead of an army, a Engineering book for building stuff and gold for economic status.  :mrgreen:
  14. Medieval II: Total War - A Few Questions

Jansay said:
    Edit: I have another question. I'm seeing these "Inquisitors" in the map. Which faction is capable of training that kind of reverend?

The Papal States is the only faction who can use these. They are not 'buyable/recruitable', but they come into the world randomly.
  15. Napoleon Total war

I bought Warband last month, I can play it maybe for 2 minutes before my UI completely mess's up(as in it goes heywire, the backgrounds go from the map to the tech tree to a npcs icon, to the map again, etc)...no help from the developers as of yet.
Back
Top Bottom