Recent content by Rafasg

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

icon bug again... common... not loading.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Just tested the hotfix. Icon still not loading. Inventory, portraits etc..
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Since I'm trying the 1.5.8. I have lot of problems with the icon ingame. They never stop loading. It's annoying. I don t see portraits, inventory etc.

Tryied to verify the data via steam etc, but nothing changed.

Thx for the help
  4. Patch Notes e1.5.3

I started to have some kids as soon as my brother and sister (that you rescue) are 18 years old.
    I have 3 kids and 3 years (lol) but they do not appear with a picture etc. I can see just the name in the encyclopedia, but don t even know if it's boy or girl.
  5. Patch Notes e1.5.3

Somehow they are not being highlighted with the ALT key. It is been forwarded to devs.

Hello, yep they don t highlight, it was already the case when 1.5.3 was on beta.

Not a big deal, but I m stuck with an haircut i chose for fun and I can t find a barber :grin:
  6. Patch Notes e1.5.3

lot of ui bugs as mentionned before, and also... where the **** are the barbers now???

COMMON taleworlds
  7. Unable to have child

will have a look, I try to not use too much mods because I fear that it breaks my save
    Thanks
  8. Unable to have child

I can get my wife pregnant through the console, but the baby never arrives !! the pregnant tag disappear when she is supposed to give birth.

I tried to stay in my castle with her 2 months, in the party, etc I tried all the in game methods. I think it s a bug
  9. Patch Notes e1.4.2

Hello,
    Since the new patch I have lots of performance issues. 1.4.1 was running quite fine, even in big battles, ofc fps would go down but nothing unplayable.

But yesterday I tried the new patch, and I had lot of performances drop down. 11 fps then going back to 40 then 5 like this. Like the first minute of the battle was a nightmare.

Never had this with previous patch, and i did play a lot so i m quite sure of it :razz:
  10. Patch Notes e1.3.0

Did the recent update. Performance did improve it's really appreciated. But I have a problem. My game crash at the end of every battle. Custom or in single player. Just when we kill the last ennemy, game freeze.
  11. "Lord needs a tutor", needs improvements

Agree. 3 times I tried that quest with different lords. I was never close to being able to do it.
  12. Heavy Armor?

Engine
    C:\Users\*yourUserName*\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\engine_config.txt

Change "cheat_mode = 0" to "cheat_mode = 1" and when you run the game again and open the inventory you'll see al the items on the left, which you can get for free.
    Thanks I thought you needed the mod for that. Indeed easier :smile:
  13. Heavy Armor?

What you could do is install the console mod. Then activate cheat, then you go in the inventory, you will have acces to all objects.

Just take the armor you want and desactivate cheat desactivate mod. And there you have. I don t like to cheat but I was tired of waiting/checking every store in Sturgia to find the helmet I wanted :p
Back
Top Bottom