Recent content by Rafalongo

1. Rafalongo

This game should be on TW's Radar. Inspiration for dynasties system

what exactly? the video doesn't show too much applicable to the bannerlord
  2. Rafalongo

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

*0* Does any of the above encompass dialogues and interactions? that's the big missing ...
  3. Rafalongo

We Want Modding Tools, TW

YEEEEAAAAAH, WE WANT!!! Thissss
  4. Rafalongo

BL Other Boring legal questions

don't worry, taleworlds doesn't do that, they're good boys.
  5. Rafalongo

Mod

those types of mods are the most anticipated. Unfortunately, until the editing tools are released, they will not appear. Although a lot of work could be carried out, but I have not read that more mods are being made than those of LOTR or GoT.
  6. Rafalongo

Are there any mods that remove female lords?

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1272
  7. Rafalongo

Looter equipment and mechanics

No, looters are like scavengers, they have no fighting skills, they are opportunists.
  8. Rafalongo

New faces (1.3.0-hotfix3?)

when they release the editor i will make a cartoon face mod for troops and random face villagers. I liked them much more than now, which are all the same.
  9. Rafalongo

[Tool] TpacTool - An unofficial asset explorer

great job! until objects cannot be imported we are not going to see good mods. I hope they don't take long to release the tools editor. te red one is from warband, they are quite similar in size, change the position of the arms, and the bannerlord models are lying down
  10. Rafalongo

A month already

I recently played multiplayer for the first time, I found it enormously fun and addicting but the ping was so high that I did not play again. Hopefully they will implement a South American server soon, especially having the singleplayer so incomplete
  11. Rafalongo

How to get sword sister?

No, I haven't seen them, but every day I discover new troops. I recently discovered half-naked Africans in leopard skins
  12. Rafalongo

How to get sword sister?

there are a LOOOOOOOT of troops that are not recruitable, all the special ones of the mercenaries clans for example. You can only recruit them from prisoners or rescue them when they are prisoners
  13. Rafalongo

Freelancer - Serving as a common soldier in an army [Suggestion]

xDDDDDDDDD Yeah, I want freelance too, I don't think it will take long for a mod
  14. Rafalongo

Everything Has A Price - Questions

EVEN YOUR LIFE