Recent content by Radimov

1. Radimov

In Progress [1.4.3] Crash after invoking console.clear in Dev Console

3 years and this is still an issue, true is not high priority but common...
  2. Radimov

Need More Info Svana of Kostoroving missing battle attire

No, its not the same. its a new one.
    Anyways this is a known issue with the patch your playing.
    I'm not 100% sure if the devs reply is accurate that its suppsoed to be fixed for the version you are playing. But I'll take his word for it.

I think thats the thing you "fail to see" the point not gonna pursue that anymore.
    I'll just put you on ignore as I've wasted enough time on your lack of insight to the mechanics already or trying to "make you understand it".
    Fine by me, its funny when people don't have arguments/can't answer to the questions to back up what they are saying they just leave with their ego safely between their legs, and leaves with insults... how conveniently and typical.
  3. Radimov

I'm not sure you understood the word RNG - Random Number Generated.
    Meaning in this case that you will never get that exact npc to spawn.
    You can get a female attached to the clan and they will all look like Dakhila when she was young.
    However the name will be pulled from the "Sturgian name list" like in this case Svana, in my for example a similar apperaing npc have the name Veta - she on the other hand is correctly decked out.

I think the dev that replied to you was onto it, there is some old files that the mod either altered or adds that messes things up.

You can still find it though randomly without the mod on older patches, but it seems to me like they fixed it with the current beta after all.

So yah its a thing that still happends if you play with 1.72, but I've not seen it so far in 1.80Beta (yet) in the few tests I've done.
    Downside is that most likely your mod isnt compatible with the beta, unless its one that is very popular and supported by the modder.
    Man pls.... it says on top this is 1.7.2, and IF you actually read my last post i did get her again just only attached to another clan but it was still Svana, i know what RNG means, again if you actually read my replies you would understand that.... i fail to see where you are trying to reach or making a point but w/e.

Just to clarify, because it seems the point is being missed.... my case only happened to 2 NPC's 2! do you understand that? of course there was more random NPC's at that time but for some reason only Svana and the other noble were the ones messed up, at least to the point i ended up playing you got that?

That is why i said the bug is not easy to reproduce to see if it was actually just the mod or not, and ofc i already tested with the mod again and the random NPC's were fine, the ones i saw/tracked at least had their gear correctly. Even still if you get another random NPC that looks like her doesn't mean it's the same situation, the test i did with the mod the NPC that look like her was fine so... can you explain that? bugs are not black and white.
    I
  4. Radimov

I already did for 3 hours creating new games over and over again and i can't get her to appear, this also happens with the mod on im not getting her either.

I do however have another game file and like the first it was created on this version and she is also there but i also have the mod on unfortunately.
    It seems she must have a low chance to appear because there is a bunch of other NPC's that show up. Although the bug was not only tied to her
    sadly i don't remember the name of the other NPC i saw with civilian clothes in the battlefield, and not to mention these bugs need X amount of time ingame for actually to see them because they are underage at the start(or not being used in the frontlines).

It's not an easy bug to replicate especially if there is no way to 100% get her to appear at least. Let's suppose it is indeed the mod causing this, i didn't see any other NPC's doing this just Svana and the other Noble from somewhere (on this guy i just know his faction had lost a lot of Nobles and clan members in the faction, and this random guy probably was one of those nobles that usually hangs inside the castle or something... just guessing)

I will keep an eye out on this and from time to time i will try to see if i can get her to appear on one of my games.
  5. Radimov

Hey, i have shown the case to our team and we are positive that this is either a mod related issue, or the save file is from older versions that got different code for the culture equipment. I need to ask you to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually deleting the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files to confirm that this issue is not related with mods.
    1 -The mod i use like i said it only affect perk points/focus/attributes, not to mention every bug i reported until now i always replicated without it but i will remove it.
    2 - This save file was made on this version, i never play from 1 version to another just to avoid problems.

Either way.... i will try and see if i can get her again, because that was the first time i noticed a 2nd Svana
  6. Radimov

In Progress Prisoner doesn't give main quest option

Hey, thank you for your time. After discussing the issue with the team, it seems this was a solved issue that resurfaced again. We have taken steps to further inspect the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you can save your save file via ticket that would help us a lot. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Yes i will send, and this bug is pretty consistent, it's not tied up to just 1 or 2 saves, i can replicate 100% of the time when i start a new game.
  7. Radimov

In Progress Whipsaw Finances

@Sciohan , not all you say can march. The last line on each of the finances lists is Recruitment Expenses. They vary, but less than 50 denars on successive screens. I have no idea about food & horses. It's a good theory.

BTW, these are estimated expenses. I imagine the game engine may be running ahead and planning my parties to stop at specific places and buy specific items at specific prices. Quantum entanglements: spooky action at a distance! Einstein warned us about those!
    Well in my case i had all my 3 parties in my army and we were nowhere near a place for them to recruit or whatever and the fluctuation still happened big time. So at least for me it wasn't because of recruitment or any of those shenanigans. But still even if it was! how the hell they go about wasting 5 to 8k !!! in what exactly? you can't make a full party just by going once to a village or even twice, it's just insane bursts and it's changing pretty fast actually.
  8. Radimov

Resolved Execute lords dos not appear to kill them

Execute a prisoner worked perfectly fine until 1.7.1 without having birth and death enable.

Why have an opportunity to execute a prisoner if you must have enable birth and death at the start of the game for it to work ?

and from what I understand dos birth and death works this way.

Disable death and birth, with this checked, The character, clan mates and NPC lord will NOT dead of old age or in live-combat(where player participates) battles. They also won't make any new babies.
    With it unchecked lords and player can die of old age and can make babies who eventually become functional lords. NPC lords and clan mates have a 10% of dying when they take go down in live battle.

and cannot find anything that suggests that executions should only work if birth and death is on.
    and since this has worked fine up to 1.7.1, I thought that this is a bug.
    It's all good, first of all i guess english is not your main language and you have a little trouble in expressing yourself (im just guessing),
    is like you are talking in reverse or something, i will try to clear/understand what you said:

"Disable death and birth, with this checked"
    - What do you even mean by this?

"The character, clan mates and NPC lord will NOT dead of old age or in live-combat(where player participates) battles.They also won't make any new babies."
    - IF you meant having the box birth and death checked you will have those results that is false, that is exactly what having the box unchecked like you do does and not the opposite.

"With it unchecked lords and player can die of old age and can make babies who eventually become functional lords. NPC lords and clan mates have a 10% of dying when they take go down in live battle."
    - Like i said before this is false, it's exactly the opposite of what you are saying.

"and cannot find anything that suggests that executions should only work if birth and death is on."
    - I sincerely haven't searched or read about it so i can't confirm or deny

"and since this has worked fine up to 1.7.1, I thought that this is a bug."
    - Same answer for this.

Im not a game dev or anything so i can only "guess" about why this doesn't work with the box uncheck (you can't execute), and that would be because they might not want players to just kill nobles left and right and then having no means to end the main quest and/or just end the game prematurely because of this mechanic, again im just guessing here.

Execution works with the birth and death checked because there is always babies coming up so the chance of the game ending because of executions is lower compared to if this was to happen with the box unchecked.

I hope you understand this, because the way you said those things above, you were explaining everything in reverse

Box checked:
    Nobles/Companions die - Killed in combat / old age
    Babies are born
    Execution works

Box unchecked:
    Nobles/Companions don't die
    Babies are not born/made :sad:
    Execution "doesn't work" does not apply the relation penalty and the noble doesn't die.

To finish this, you have been playing with the box unchecked and you expected to have the results from having the box checked so.... that's not how it works. Now the bug IF any would be if executions were actually to work still with the box unchecked.
  9. Radimov

MArdA TaleWorlds said:
    The issue is still work in progress.
    I was told last time I asked

And i don't think it has anything to do with birth and death enabling or not.
    If that was the case then it's strange that MArdA TaleWorlds hasn't said anything about it :smile:
    Your reply doesn't make sense.
    1 - you said this was a bug in 1.7.2 i already demonstrated that it isn't
    2 - Helerek asked you if YOU had enabled death and birth box... and YOU said NO

Again your reply makes 0 sense. Ofc is being analyzed, because the way your worded your problem it was like executions as a mechanic wasn't working at all which is not the case. So either YOU have something wrong with your files or it is indeed related to the box being on or not.

Executions are working correctly and i have multiple runs to prove that it actually works with the box ON.

Edit: I just tested with a new game without the box and indeed the execution doesn't go through, no relation penalty or the Noble being dead.
    Vaffel this is the correct way to know for if it works or not and not claim that the mechanic doesn't work and + in your last comment you said
    "And i don't think it has anything to do with birth and death enabling or not" which it is related like i said and just tested.
  10. Radimov

this bug is also in Version number 1.7.2
    Im playing 1.7.2 and the deaths do happen, iv been on a rampage on my game, although IF there is a " bug" is indeed because you need to check the birth and death box (i always have it on)

aE9GHmH.jpg

itV7Lja.jpg
  11. Radimov

Managed to do it steps i did:

1 - Removed the single mod i had
    2 - Verified the files
    hFJl8mA.jpg
    3 - New campaign
    4 - Used the command campaign.add_random_prisoner_hero several times until i had a prisoner with the main quest
    5 - Released most of the prisoners because it crashes the game if you have to many noble prisoners in there.

What's funny is that i got the same noble like in my report
    You can watch it all in this video:
  12. Radimov

Need More Info No object collision

Hey, can you please let us know the area battle took place on the map so we can find the scene in your screenshots?
    If there is an enemy noble raiding the Rhemtoil village this map is going to appear, i saved several times that village and this map always appeared so it seems to be persistent unless it's according to the size of the army in question.
  13. Radimov

Hey, i could not reproduce the issue on a new campaign. Can you please try to reproduce it on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game?
    I verified several times before because the game was crashing at random times during battles and even on campaign map(i did report the crashes through the crash uploader), but i will do it again and even remove that mod. I need to create another new game for this test, although it's going to take time until one of these go to prison :lol:

Or is there a command to put them into prison?
  14. Radimov

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the dev team. Can you please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect it? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    No problem, is the www.taleworlds.com down? it just stays loading the page...

Edit3: Site is online and the saves files have been sent
  15. Radimov

Cool battle of 2vs1

It's pretty rare (in my experience with the game) and without mods that you encounter 2 factions vs 1 in a big battle (although this would be awesome if we could have more of them and actually unlimited units on the battlefield and let the actual player choose it's limit). I recorded this...
Back
Top Bottom