Recent content by RadicalGuy12

1. Need More Info Fast-forward greatly impacting battle results

Summary: Cavalry performing much better in fast-forward during battles compared to normal speed. How to Reproduce: In custom battle set troop number to max, set your unit to cav (vlandian squires were used in my testing), enemy to all infantry (sturgia heavy spearmen and heavy axemen used in my...
  2. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

Was wondering if the dev team would ever consider a more chinese/korea/japanese styled faction with their armors/weapons if you do end up making another prophesy of pendor for bannerlord?
  3. Equipping expensive gear on Kingdoms troops

Thanks for the answer, now I'm gonna equip all my recruits with plate armor
  4. Equipping expensive gear on Kingdoms troops

When you equip very expensive gear on your factions troops, be it a recruit or the best available. Does this affects your factions vassals recruitment of these units? As in will they have less or more depending on the cost? Or is it always just a set value of each troop type no matter what you...
  5. Sylpheia Castle bug

Alright so I just deleted the folder from my modules and extracted a fresh copy from the rar file and made the changes again. The castle is no longer floating but I lost my save (not a big deal). Still not sure what was wrong with the old folder but it works now - thanks for helping out!
  6. Sylpheia Castle bug

I don't know what I'm doing wrong I go into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Nova Aetas - v4.0\SceneObj then I select scn_castle_61_exterior.sco,  scn_castle_61_interior.sco and scn_castle_61_prison.sco then I delete them all. Next I copy the _60 versions into another folder, rename them all to _61, then move them into the sceneobj folder again. When I open up nova aetas the castle never changes at all when I get into a siege. It seems like it's still using the 61 version even though I've deleted it from my computer?
  7. Sylpheia Castle bug

So recently I've encountered this bug (floating castle and trees) and I've looked up solutions and the only one that I could find ( https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=357959.0)  says to replace the 61 exterior/interior/prison files with renamed copies of the 60...
  8. Losing relations with lords every week?

Thanks for the reply, I looked at the readme and it seems that is the case.
  9. Losing relations with lords every week?

Every week when the kingdom budget is reviewed I am receiving -5 relations with all my vassals. Is this normal or can I stop this some way?
  10. Help With English Translation

All you guys have to do is find someone to translate the Chinese text to English that is able to be understood then find some guy who's a good English writer and have him go over all the text to make sure there are no grammatical errors and maybe add some more flair to the text.
  11. D'Shar Revision Thread for 3.8

Looks pretty good so far, only thing I'm worried about is whether the light cavalry and mounted archers will be strong enough to compete with the heavy cavalry and archers.

Only thing I could really suggest is to turn the heavy cav into a weaker version of the empire knight (no lance) and give the light cav high health, low arm our horses and lances.

12. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Not sure if anyone has ever asked this so I apologize if they have in advance -

Has the dev team ever considered partnering up with taleworlds  to create official dlc? Personally I would love to see you guys partner up with taleworlds on the new warband and create Pop 4.0 as dlc for bannerlord when it comes out.

Basically I'm just wondering if this is something the dev team has considered doing or plan to do.
  13. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

If we're talking about general faction strength I've taken note from my games (700 days +) that:

- Ravenstern generally never loses or gains much territory
    - Fierdsvain always has a strong start then gets wiped out completely towards 300 days by one or more factions
    - The Dshar and the empire are generally interchangeable, one game the empire will decimate them, in another the empire will be flooded with snake cult armies and get wiped out by Sarleon and the Dshar by around 400 days
    - Sarleon generally does alright which is strange considering they're smack bang in the middle, sometimes they dominate and in others it's left to me (the player) to bring them down since nobody else can take much more than a castle or a town that's recently been sacked off of them.
  14. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Brew said:
    RadicalGuy12 said:
    How come Singalian 'slavers' don't have any blunt weapons???

No need since they use auto resolve to get prisoners........

Relying on auto-calc as an explanation for Singalians is just lazy and they should be equipped with blunt weapons just as the 'prince' of Signal, Ramun, would want them to.

And they're clearly not unrelated as 'slavers' is in their name and Ramun controls the slave market.
    Modify message
  15. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

ALLAH said:
    Anyone know of a way to edit the equipment a unit spawns with? Planning on doing a Knights of the Dawn playthrough but their open face helmets hurt me internally, please oh please someone help me get rid of them.

Morgh's editor makes it easy to change the equipment of units.

How come Singalian 'slavers' don't have any blunt weapons???
Back
Top Bottom