Recent content by Radalan

1. Radalan

Introduction/Hello thread

Radalan?! Another blast from the past. I remember photographic compositions, but I could be wrong.

Nah, I used to post a lot of garry's mod stuff into the art section, after I got bored with people asking me what game it was, when I posted that stuff into the screenshot section.

I also vaguely recall having a reputation for being a real prick. So I apologize for that in retrospect.
  2. Radalan

Say Cheese v2

QJeoOOZ.jpg
  3. Radalan

Say Cheese v2

Thuglife

84fw199.jpg
  4. Radalan

New movie trailers

Adorno said:
    Been hearing about this film project for 10 years - if not more.

That would have looked good on film.
  5. Radalan

Battlefield V - November 20, 2018

Maybe it's a 1800's game. I'd like to see them put telescopic sights on muskets.
  6. Radalan

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

That feels when you win a horse race and you're supposed to get the best saddle in the game, but you don't get the saddle, because bugs.
  7. Radalan

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Great game with a save mod, but I really wish it had autosave and quicksave functions.
    Also there was no way to win that bathmaid in a game of dice. It kept in a loop until she either won or I quit.  :mad:

I somehow also managed to lose my unique longsword.  :mad:

Imagine playing Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl when it was just released, but you can only save when you sleep or use an expensive potion.
    Hasn't crashed for me personally but I've had a **** ton of soft locks.
  8. Radalan

Solo: A Star Wars Story thread

Kinda wondering why they cast this guy over that other guy, who was the lead in that movie called Baby Driver.
    This guy feels like a handsome face with very little charisma or any kind of screen presence.
  9. Radalan

What's on your mind?

BenKenobi said:
    Saudi Arabia granted a citizenship to a robot. It must be the heat or something  :shock:

Robot probably gets more rights than women.
  10. Radalan

New movie trailers

Hmm..  :???:

11. Radalan

What's on your mind?

I think I might have a paranoid personality disorder but I'm not sure if I can work it out without medication.
  12. Radalan

The Smokeshack

I hanged myself to dry for four months and two days. Now:

Aqkkwi9.jpg
  13. Radalan

What's on your mind?

Yeah,  it was basically that cliché angry divorcee/relationship abuser speech.

He even used the term "fathered" when he talked about the material.

Which is rather interesting considering how we both brainstormed the questions, planned the interviews and I did the interviews while he filmed.

Personally, I feel like it's not about the creative visions anymore. To him it's some kind of a control thing. Why would he otherwise get mad if gets told that he gets to keep doing the same **** he was doing, with the difference that I don't produce anymore, but I produce and control my own **** from now on.
  14. Radalan

What's on your mind?

Decided with my teacher that I would make a separate documentary from the one I was making with that other dude.
    The idea was that I use some of the material we have filmed already, and my teacher told me that this guy has no legal grounds to tell me not to.

Now that the dude sends me a whatsapp message where he apologizes for being an ******* and threatens me that I can't use the material because it was "filmed with his camera".
    I have no idea how ****ing stupid he is, if he thinks that I will ever work with him after **** like this.

I almost felt like sending him this:

But instead, I blocked him and sent a screen cap to our teacher.
Back
Top Bottom