Recent content by RődeOrm

1. RődeOrm

Fonts-type

it's possible, if your texture detail is too high/low. i had this when i tried to raise it. worth a try
  2. RődeOrm

The new Subversion.

blackitalian said:
    Also the towns get infested with arab/african bandits. Shouldn't the quest have to do with local town/villages and bandits should be european? Also taverns offer arab/african recruits not european.
    historically in sicily and in s-italy there were a lot of african/arab raider in these times.
    and about taverns, those guys are not recruits, they're mercenary, and you can hire them, becouse in this region there was a strong arabic influence. militarily, i mean.
  3. RődeOrm

How can I edit AI lord recruitment rate?

JohnT said:
    Plus we cannot ransom-save our own Lords from enemies hands
    i think you're able to ransom your lords via one of your staff member, i don't know exactly which one.
  4. RődeOrm

Player Heraldic Mail

i'm sure it exists, your constable wears it too, i think.
    you can always buy it anywhere, using 'find an item' option.
  5. RődeOrm

Suggested adding features - my suggestions and you suggestions

i'm checking this forum for about a year, and it's true that some people have suggestions about Serbian Empire (and i still don't really understand the concept), but i don't think that we "Eastern Europeans" would be more nationalist than anybody to the west. it's an insult to the people of Eastern Europe.
    seriously, don't be hypocritical, if you have prejudices too.
  6. RődeOrm

<<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

Bearskull21 said:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?do28is9plt7utp8

Should clear it all up...
    thanks very much :grin:
  7. RődeOrm

<<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

greetings, sire!
    the nr1 known bug is the owned estates from the beginning of the game.
    but it's been fixed with 1755 v2.5?
    i downloaded originally the v2.5, so why this bug occured at all for me?
    how is this? or how can i fix this? is it possible to fix this at all?
    thanks in advance
  8. RődeOrm

Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

Makememove said:
    RődeOrm said:
    I'm an old fan to this game, and i played the 0.95pre10 version until yesterday. it is stable, so i didn't have any reason to give it up, and try this svn version. but my curiosity won, i tried this version, and it is more enjoyable. except one little bug(?): there are no in-game messages. yeah i know, i can check it out in the recent messages option, but before a battle, for example, how the hell do you know how many lords have joined the battle? can anybody help to solve this problem? thx
    edit: hte music, i forgot the music. in 0.95 i had to restart the game 3 times, before the music worked fine. but here, i don't know, it's just the clatter of hoofs, and nothing else.

I had the same problem. Check if you´re using warband 1.134; with 1.132 there are no ingame messages, at least not always.
    oh, i was surprised when i realized that the game runs in 1.131 at all.
    but now it makes sense:grin:
    thanks Makememove
  9. RődeOrm

Religion

talk to your minister, he can change the religion in every 2 weeks i think. in the original diplomacy mod it was this way, it's possible that some of the diplomacy mod's options have been deleted in this mod.
    worth a try
  10. RődeOrm

no cheatmenu, and absolutely no music. not just changing the tipe of it, it's missing completely.
    thx for the fast reply btw :smile:
  11. RődeOrm

I'm an old fan to this game, and i played the 0.95pre10 version until yesterday. it is stable, so i didn't have any reason to give it up, and try this svn version. but my curiosity won, i tried this version, and it is more enjoyable. except one little bug(?): there are no in-game messages. yeah i know, i can check it out in the recent messages option, but before a battle, for example, how the hell do you know how many lords have joined the battle? can anybody help to solve this problem? thx
    edit: hte music, i forgot the music. in 0.95 i had to restart the game 3 times, before the music worked fine. but here, i don't know, it's just the clatter of hoofs, and nothing else.
  12. RődeOrm

Formations yes or no

Lord_Consept said:
    Question :?: is there hotfix or current way to disable formations on pre 10 atm? or should we be waiting for next release?  Might continue my campaign for pre10 if i can stop my troops running like schoolgirls  :grin:
    press 'u' button at the beginning of the battle, this will disable formations, and the orders will be the same as they were in previous versions.
  13. RődeOrm

Unit cost

Gugggy said:
    is there any reason not to use cavalry only armies since troop costs are lower for top tier cavalry and thez have better proficiences...recruitung and upgrading costs are not high enough to pose a problem so...is there a reason for this unreal situation....maybe cost for cavalry or infantry proficience should be higher ...i like it this way but seems unhistorical...
    there's no reason, in my opinion. i usually play on hungarian kingdom's side, and historically, the banderiums of nobles were almost full of cavalry units. perhaps they weren't the cavalry as they are in 1257ad (they were hussars, light cavalry, but not this non-experienced units). so i usually have an army full of squires. i think their upkeep is 87 denars, so i can handle if there are more than a hundred of them in my army, that's not too much to pay, but my shock tactic is succesful against any kind of enemy forces.
  14. RődeOrm

Renown and Bandit queries

Riven3 said:
    Yes, this area have lots of bandits. A shame western Europe is not! :sad:
    teutonic grandmaster wouldn't agree with that opinion...:grin:
  15. RődeOrm

mongols

mongol encampment III gave me mongol tribesman recruits. so it seems it works well...
Back
Top Bottom