Recent content by Quixote

1. Quixote

Tony Hawks' Pro 2H (Warband Multiplayer Compilation)

My first Multiplayer compilation video. Sorry if posted to wrong place :P Had so much fun editing this, mostly a joke at 2H spam.
  2. Quixote

AI enemy wont climb the ladder during siege defense. How am I supposed to win?

This seems strange. Do you order to "charge" during siege? Occasionally (not often) this can cause issues. Especially with archer forces.

This could also be a result of a more ladders mod, or castle mod. Some of these mods can mess with pathing. Have you attempted this with these uninstalled?
    If no, try installing one.
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=210501.0

You shouldn't have to use the editor to fix this. This seems like an AI or mod problem.
    How do they react when YOU are the attacker in a siege?
  3. Quixote

Does ransomed troops affect the kingdom economy their from?

BIGGER Kentucky James XXL said:
    The ransom broker conjures money from thin air. He's one of the few NPCs who is somehow able to print money rather than drawing from a personal purse.

This. Unfortunately, it doesn't add/deplete the coin reserves of any city. It's a purely personal to the NPC.
    Ergo, since R. Brokers can't spend money anyway, it doesn't matter.

Would be pretty cool if selling prisoners to slavers decreased bandit pop though :grin:

Also related, if a kingdom buys a lord's ransom, their economy takes zero hit. NPC kingdoms technically don't use money. That money does not come from any inventory. It also comes from thin air.
    They don't need $$$ to recruit. Troop recruitment for NPC Lords are based on how long they rest at their home base, rather than $$$ like the player.
  4. Quixote

Dev Blog 20/09/18

Am I the only one who cannot stand the "!" in games these days? It's like insulting to the gamer's intelligence. Like instead of feeling like something I ocould do, it's something I NEED to do.
  5. Quixote

Dev Blog 05/10/17

Awesome work. I love the idea of the influence system, it's so unique.
    I can't wait to play Bannerlord even more now!

Though I know it's a WIP... I think I would rather not have such an outspoken UI.
    (I know it's meant to serve as an extra "collective Lord parties" overlay but still...)
    I loved the minimalist campaign UI Warband had, I think it made it really special.
    The Warband parchment color scheme must make a return too! The grey is a little overbearing imo.

Question for Fatma: Will cities/villages have their models updated when a player builds new structures within them? They look so detailed in the screenshots we've seen!
  6. Quixote

Dev Blog 24/08/17

Openness and communication is so much more attractive than a release date. Smooth development doesn't even matter to me if these things exist.

I love to hear about various feelings on the project.
    And props to the community team for putting up with us *****y players!
  7. Quixote

Dev Blog 17/08/17

Honestly in the end, I don't care about release date, as long as communication is there.
    I love to learn about the team once a week.
    I love to learn the team's feelings about various/current parts of the dev process.

Communication and openness is far more attractive than a release date or smooth development tbh. We love you!
  8. Quixote

Your Dream Mods

Was talking with my friend the other day about this... What are you dream full-conversion mods? Perhaps something you've thought of before, or a future project  :) We can even think of this as a collaborative brainstorm, making future mods even better. Personally, I always thought it would be...
  9. Quixote

On Manhunter Control [Fun Solution Inside]

Log #2: How about not remove every bandit lair one by one? Waaaay too time consuming...Why not an easy...

FUN SOLUTION
    Fixed manhunter control... now all manhunters fight for control over an area :smile:
    0EtXfcz.png
    (you can see how bad the tracking problem is on the map. I had Over 50k tracks in the savegame file!)

How? Go to save editor, simply go to FACTIONS, and give manhunters a negative relation for themselves.

I am happy with this solution, and it's kind of Roleplayable. It's a fun way to keep the memory-hogging manhunter pop in check  :shifty:
  10. Quixote

What's hiding behind your CTRL + V?

http://www.harbandco.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Altadena-Christmas-Tree-Lane-Altadena-Real-Estate.jpg
  11. Quixote

On Manhunter Control [Fun Solution Inside]

Many people I have found concern themselves with there never being enough manhunters early in the game. Yet I have found after almost 3,000 ingame days, there are too much!  :facepalm: It has become a dreadful technical problem for me. There are so many manhunters in my game, and SO much...
  12. Quixote

Save Game Editor / Convertor

Liru said:
    Alright, I require some assistance.

I'm using Diplomacy with the Steam version of Warband, about 3 days ago I REALLY screwed my save up via a bug. After killing some desert bandits I wanted to kill the routed enemy on the campaign map, when I got there it turned out to be me but without a head. It treated this NPC as me, going through the dialogue options as if it was a lord I have never met before. I ended up joining my own faction, which has messed things up because now I don't have a marshal and I can't make any queen-related decisions and every property the faction owned now belongs to "Player Faction", lords of my faction continue to patrol and act normally, although when I speak to them they ask if I can join my faction. Certain lords are reported to have left the map, even though they haven't.

I would appreciate it if you run me down how I'd fix this. I don't even know how to open a save with Diplomacy, I select the module that's in my workshop folder and select the save but it crashes.

Sounds like a bug that stayed for too long. Does this "lord" that is you have a name? If so, you can probably eradicate him off the map if he has an ID, find what faction he is, and destroy the faction...but that is just an idea if it becomes necessary...
    Maybe you can still fix it though.

First thing is opening the save though.... Your Warband save file should be in My Documents, under the "Mount & Blade Warband Savegames" folder, not a Workshop folder.

I don't know too much, still learning this tool...but hopefully it's not too late to fix your save  :cry:
  13. Quixote

Native OSP Scenes Native Scene Replacement Pack - [Added Bariyye 30.12.2018]

Hubbah, Hubbah.....My kind of mod!!!!!!!! This is wow-factor....finally I can RP in towns  :cool:

Looking forward to Reyvadin, Praven, Yalen... I love the "better castles" mod Praven siege/port scene, but I cry when it's not the whole city that gets it.
  14. Quixote

THANK YOU Gorvex....how the heck do you know what all this does?
    That helps a lot.

EDIT: I tried it and still getting save error.

I feel like I've tried every combination of these...
    faction_id = 14 (also tried 15, 16....)
    slot_troop_cur_center = 0 (also tried 14 [their default I found], and 60 [random castle])
    slot_troop_occuptation = 0

Every time, every combo, I get save error. What's weirder? When I turn faction_id to say, 14....then go back to 16....it also gets a save error! But it was like that to begin with!
    For what it's worth, when I try to change renown for a lord, I also get a save error.
    Any ideas for these mysterious save errors?
    I'm giving up for today  :cry:

OMG! All I had to do was close the editor and it WORKS!! =] THANK YOU Gorvex...
    Here's what I did...
    Changed faction_id to 15
    Changed slot_troop_occupation from 14 to "0"

Did it for 10 Lords

CLOSED the editor.
    Run Warband
    =SUCCESS!
    They all in my castle waiting AND i can save...
  15. Quixote

Gorvex said:
    First of all, thank you so much for this wonderful savegame editor! I used it many times already, mostly for editing troops without having to start a new game to make the changes take effect.
    However I have a question: Is there a way to make exiled vassals (who left the realm) return to the game with this editor? I'm currently playing native. I know that the diplomacy mod for example have an option for this, but AFAIK in native there is no turning back.  I  set myself a challenge to recruit all 120 vassals + the 6 noble companions to REALLY dominate calradia  :grin:. But sadly one of them left the realm by the time i declared my own kingdom. I've managed to recruit 87 vassals in a previous game, but not all of them  :razz:
    Thanks in advance.

Edit: Never mind my question, I solved it, LOL  :grin:. All I had to do, is rewrite two values under the "troops" section (Count Laruqen, aka. Emir Laruqen).
          #1: faction_id: from 2 (outlaws) to his last known faction (20, sarranid sultanate)
          #2: under "slots" section (inside "troops"): slot_troop_occupation from 0 to 2
    and voilá: Emir Laruqen is back to business! :razz:

I'm quite amazed how much stuff I can do with this editor! It's so awesome! Thanks again, kushulain!  :smile:
    Cheers

omg thank u I was just gonna ask how to do this
    ....I wonder if there is a way to recruit Lords who are still in "dead" factions....I keep getting bugs (using Floris tho...)
    These guys won't leave their faction naturally, and almost never join mine for that matter...

EDIT1: Found a way to make 'em into my faction, and also "mine" in a sense....I think I did it right?
    Changed slot_troop_occupation to 2
    Changed faction_id to 15 (my faction)
    PROBLEM....
    So they in my faction & I can assign fiefs..... but.......
    They are nowhere to be found and my game won't save (gets an error).
    Is this because they aren't on the map? How do I change their location?
Back
Top Bottom