Recent content by Qtee

1. Qtee

POP 3 Cheats - Warning: May spoil or crash your game!

Hi, I'm a long time PoP player, but haven't had much chance to play much lately. I was wondering if there was a way to increase the number of bandits and various other factions spawns, as I remember in a much older version there being a lot more units around the map in general and many many more random battles between diff lesser factions you could join. Is this something to do with the conversion to warband?, I vaguely know that warband is more restrictive about some mod settings than orig m&b. Also, it may be because I have only played up to about 30-50 days each time, do bandit spawns keep increasing over time?

Does anyone know a way to increase the spawn rates and max number of various bandit faction units around on the map in the warband version?
  2. Qtee

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

This is so awesome, so glad you got MV on the case, Im still playing my epic game of PoP which is full of sexy coding.  (they made the concept of "achievements" cool again!)
    Real curious tho, do you get the oppurtunity to do battle in any/many of those incredible new scenes aka Osgiliath? Also are archers as potent in the new version? I think they were best described in .808 by Khergit Kabob, as nuclear bazookas lol. Good old TLD taught me the value of a good shield.

edit: just looked through those new screenshots, if your not sick of hearing it already, those scenes are INCREDIBLE!!!

3. Qtee

SP Fantasy [WB] Hyborian Age: Crown of Iron +++ 1st post updated 02/13/11 +++

good show, reading Conan always makes me want to play mount & blade
  4. Qtee

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Wowzer, this is madness. Just thought I'd check up on the PoP forums to see if there were any updates on the port and its out!!
    Can't wait to try this out. Love some of the command options in Warband like the click and hold for quick troop placement, should make mid-late game PoP way more awesome as commander of your legions. Also bandit lairs with PoP denizens leaves me speechless, can't wait till I get home :grin:
  5. Qtee

TLD: Christmas Teaser (TLD for MaB 1.011)

excellent! thanks for sharing that
  6. Qtee

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Gondor troops preview

Yay even more troop varieties, and flavoursome too, looks great
  7. Qtee

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Scenes Preview - updated

very awesome scenes!
    hehe bet thats the first time you guys have been compared to EA >_<
  8. Qtee

Eyegrim the Devourer killed ?!?

Im curious, what does eyegrim look like? Im picturing a fallen with mutton chop sideys and a big bad affro :grin:
  9. Qtee

POP weapon overview and guide

I've been finding masterwork spiked mace is solid on horseback against heavies, its faster with more reach than morningstar and speed bonus and power strike make the damage adequate. PoP makes me wish I had more weapon slots :smile:
  10. Qtee

New Achievement Award

well I think its funny :smile:
  11. Qtee

Eyegrim the Devourer killed ?!?

In my game I fought eyegrim's army but he wasn't in it. It was only 200 strong so it must have had some previous skirmishes, but didn't know the specialty spawns could be killed
  12. Qtee

Achievements - [Beware Potential Spoliers]

@ partyalias - just use import and export character to "respec" your character.
    @ Ichon - go to camp menu and retire from adventuring, it will give you victories + lots of other cool stats, and don't worry, you don't have to actually retire, you can go straight back to playing
  13. Qtee

Couple of questions

ahh cool thx, I'm still early into the game and mainly building up a large army, and was just wondering whether I should be systematically exterminating certain bandit groups :smile:
  14. Qtee

Couple of questions

I got a quick question, many can prolly answer, that I haven't been able to find the asnswer to. On the victory conditions page, to defeat minor factions like mystrmountain etc. do you need to defeat their spawned heroes armies? or can you defeat the faction by beating many small bands?
Back
Top Bottom