Recent content by qmax

1. qmax

Closed Cannot Set Groups or Command them In a Defensive Siege

I have been playing Mount and Blade for decades and the AI is not better than me in defending or attacking castles, so it is frustrating to have the system ignore the setups that are created before the battle starts, why even have the screen if it is going to be ignored?
  2. qmax

The workaround of changing their formation seems to work so maybe this one can be closed, no change.
  3. qmax

Hi
    They need the save,

Are you mercenary ?
    If lord in kingdom, does the king was with you ?
    How do I load the game save?
  4. qmax

Archers Ignore Commands in Seiges

Tell me I am doing something wrong. This is such a pain I am done playing the game until I it works better. When defending a castle and I command that all troops come to me, any group with archers ignores me and they continue to ignore me no matter what I command. In addition to that, I set...
  5. qmax

Summary: When defending in sieges, I set up groups with leaders and the system ignores them and any groups with archers in them ignore commands after the siege starts. How to Reproduce: Get in a defensive siege Have you used cheats and if so which: None Scene Name (if related): Media...
  6. qmax

Resolved Siege Bug

I noticed this also
  7. qmax

Resolved Troop List Bouncing

I think this is fixed in the latest patch and can be closed.
  8. qmax

Resolved Dead Family and Companions

Agree this can be closed although I am still not sure just how the whole thing works. I have birth/death set at 50% I think and have never had any companion die ever. So I am not sure what 50% means, maybe I will try Normal to see what that is like.
  9. qmax

Late Game Blues

This complaint is similar to the "Endless War" item. At some point in the game when you own perhaps half the map, you tend to become an observer instead of a player, and half the game disappears. By that I mean that everyone declares war on you, there is never any peace to do anything but...
  10. qmax

Need More Info Enable Birth and Death is missing

Even if it is enabled I don't see births and deaths. There are multiple marriages in my faction and not a single pregnancy.
  11. qmax

Resolved Banner Editor Not Giving An Option To Change Background Color

If they can't find the problem they should just change the banner editor to allow changing kingdom color as well.
  12. qmax

I am still having this problem in 1.0.3
  13. qmax

I would love to have a workaround but I can't leave my kingdom, I can only abdicate leadership and give it to another lord.
  14. qmax

Need More Info Kingdom Color

I have written a new PR and uploaded the game save just before I left the Western Empire and it remained with their colors.
  15. qmax

Need More Info Kingdom Color

I can't believe this exists in the new version. I just left the western empire and it kept their colors!
Back
Top Bottom