Recent content by QLazarus

1. QLazarus

Something strange in the neighborhood

They show as normal during peace time. Standard numbers of 435 garrison and 137-/+ militia. Oddly enough the castle is not having any internal issues. My city on the other hand has been hell to manage. EDIT: Food is up in the castle.
  2. QLazarus

Something strange in the neighborhood

So I am currently the owner of one town and one castle. I have a full garrison in both. I am also cheating, and through that, I made a discovery that maybe someone can explain. I noticed my castle would periodically be attack but I would not get notified until it seemed the garrison had...
  3. QLazarus

Need More Info dungeons full

I would supply you with a save but it seems, from what I have been reading on the forums here, it is fruitless since its "working as intended". You already have plenty of saved data from other users with the same issue. work with that. The intention of this post was to explain that what you claim to be a standard feature, is in fact a bug. The issue is annoying, but your response to people was what pisses me off. You ask for data and then tell them its working fine. Honestly, there is no need to keep simple fighting units in prison since they are worthless outside of just ransoming them off. Prisons should just be kept for named characters. Look, I love what you guys have done so far with the game since you first released early access, but in some spots you guys have taken steps backwards (like the complete loss of control of your units once victory is declared in battle).
  4. QLazarus

Need More Info dungeons full

So basically there is an issue with conquered/reconquered towns and castles having full dungeons. I checked the forums and people here have been told that it is working as intended but I am calling bull****. There is no way this is intentional. I am getting farther into the game and due to the...
  5. QLazarus

SP - Battles & Sieges Less emphasis on chasing routed enemys.

I am bumping this old thread instead of making a new one. Over a year later and this issue is still super annoying. Please give us an option to stop chasing enemies that have given up and running away. A priority thing where they only go after the fleeing troops once the still active fighters have been dealt with.
  6. QLazarus

Resolved [Beta 1.6.0] Transgender lords

Same here, My son who is coming of age has just grown his breasts as well. Not sure if it has any significants but the dress my son and the crossdressing lords are wearing is the "Rich Dress". Just a drabby old thing with some leather binds on the biceps( Breast size is a hopeful A cup, maybe a B cup, if that helps).
Back
Top Bottom