Recent content by Qeviv

1. why xD

1.5.8 version
  2. So, how are the Sturgians in 1.5.1?

ffs, snow penalty on campaign map doesn't work. ss from 1.5 and still doesnt work on 1.5.1 :smile: i reported it like 2 weeks ago already and still no fix
    201D77DF555CE0931BF834D51AE58EF4323E53BC

3468385DE0EF73C771D61E6742A6F516C60A0ED4

and thus of this fact, sturgian national perk also doesnt work :smile:
  3. When snow surfaces fix? ( also sturgian perk lol )

When they gonna fix not having snow penalty when you're being on campaign map? Also bcs there is no penalty applied to characters on map, sturgian perk doesn't work... I reported this bug on 1.5 version and still, there is no fix to it, even tho, it's doesnt seem to be a huge problem to solve...
  4. Does rougery work if compaion has it?

As in title, or it works only if I ( party leader ) have it?
  5. Balgrad and Omor cannot be sieged

When I read the title, I thought we have at last a solution for the sturgia problem :LOL:
    Currently snow doesn't affect movement speed on campaign map, and also faction sturgian perk doesnt work too^^ I'm 100% that when they fix it, it's gonna solve some of problems during winter times for them, 10% from battania on forests is already a lot, can't wait for 20% on snowy surfaces!
    EDIT: I bet faction perks work also on all npcs? this is why i suggest that lul
  6. Resolved Village riding bug "X and Y are no longer enemies" 1.5

When you ride a village, in some point pops up the information, that faction X and faction Y are no longer enemies, but they are still at war. It happens everytime you raid a village, and after you click "end the raid" you can still plunder it.
  7. Death works?

Well yeah, I admit, that kids should grow way way way way way faster, and after some moment they should age like everyone else, before npcs who have 5 years get to point where they can fight ( and die hehehehe XD ) there won't be anything to fight for, or I would just create a new playthrough
  8. (Please Contribute!) What kind of Mods do you want to see?

Witcher World, with all factions from it (Nilfgard,Redania etc.), vary neutral monsters derping through the world with which we can fight for some ingredients and exp etc.
  9. [1.5.0] Which added perks work? [Resolved]

t
    Hey everyone, just to clarify the situation - by campaign perks, we are referring to anything that happens outside of combat missions. With combat perks, on the other hand, we are referring to the perks that apply to combat missions. In this case the missing athletic perks were combat perks and as they were added all athletic perks should be working now.

For archery the following campaign perks should be working:
    merrymen, trainer, bullseye: primary + secondary effects.
    mountedarchery, discipline, hunterclan , eagle eye, renowned archer, quickdraw , salvo : secondary effect

For crossbow the following campaign perks should be working:
    Peasant Leader , RenownMarksmen :primary &secondary effects
    Piercer, Mounted Crossbowmen, steady, sniper, pavise: secondary effect
    Terror picked shots : primary effect

If any of these are not working, please let me know.

We are adding the empty perks alongside the properly implemented ones, because different teams are working on the campaign and combat perks and this helps us reduce code conflicts and speed up the overall process.
    thank you <3
  10. In Progress Snow doesn't decrease movement speed on campaign map Version 1.5

Also Sturgian perk 20% less movement penalty from snow doesn't work... fix please, maybe then sturgians would be less vulnerable from disappearing from campaign map. Before, being on normal surface ^^^ the movement speed is the same :_: After walking on snow vvv
  11. I can't skip battle when last of enemy units retreat

Hi, as in topic, has anyone else got this problem? I can no longer do this which is frustrating when u fight with looters :_:
  12. [1.5.0] Which added perks work? [Resolved]

This site I normally use to see what Perks actually work is down. Is it because they are updating?
    got the same thing, i guess they do this?
Back
Top Bottom