Recent content by PsykoOps

1. PsykoOps

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Manfred von Scarlet said:
    I hate to ask such a terrible question but how do you shield bash? I don't see any mention of it in Mod Options and clicking while guarding is not triggering it.

Buy a new shield, like reinforced heater shield. That's when I noticed it.
  2. PsykoOps

Tybalt_ said:
    PsykoOps said:
    Tybalt_ said:
    PsykoOps said:
    Where was the option to disable shield bashing again?

Camp > Mod options should be it.

I thought so too but couldn't see it. Did they rename it or embed that feature to some other combat change?

That's weird. I believe there's a button on the bottom right/left while in the mod options menu, could be there? I'll launch to check.

Edit: No, can't find it anywhere.

Is there any way to manually disable it? Like editing a file or console command? It completely ruins 1h + shield gameplay  :evil:
  3. PsykoOps

Tybalt_ said:
    PsykoOps said:

Camp > Mod options should be it.

I thought so too but couldn't see it. Did they rename it or embed that feature to some other combat change?
  4. PsykoOps

5. PsykoOps

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

jacobhinds said:
    PsykoOps said:
    Also nocking an arrow, is that a separate action now so you can have an arrow ready to fire on the bow?
    not sure why you'd want that :neutral:

Because it's realistic and it would fit 10/10 into the game play.
  6. PsykoOps

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

Looking beatiful. I'm really hoping you get some good archery animations. Both the mongolian style and english style respectively. Also knocking an arrow, is that a separate action now so you can have an arrow ready to fire on the bow? Also the crossbow animations, is it one kind of crossbow animation like warband? There are tons of different methods like using different instruments.
  7. PsykoOps

Weapon balances?

The rifle accuracies are quite insane too. But that's a realism aspect. I was thinking more only on the balance side. A pistol should only be a very close quarter weapon. The fact that the revolver for example gets 6 very rapid and accurate shots isn't good imo.
  8. PsykoOps

Weapon balances?

QWW said:
    It's about balance not realism.

Not mutually exclusive.
  9. PsykoOps

Weapon balances?

And you can still shot people across the trenches accurately. They need accuracy nerf.
  10. PsykoOps

Weapon balances?

I was thinking more accuracy wise. They should more like muskets in napoleonic wars.
  11. PsykoOps

Weapon balances?

Is there any plans to reduce some weapon accuracies? The pinpoint accuracy of the pistols for example is ridicilous. I play a medic and that revolver is ridicilously easy to shoot over great distances. So yes, I'm hoping my class gets nerfed.
  12. PsykoOps

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

MaHuD said:
    Did you make any videos for Iron Europe? I seem to remember you making videos of warband before.

Not yet at least. I'm going to need a new HD. I haven't made any vids in a very long time.
Back
Top Bottom