Recent content by prowler08071984

1. prowler08071984

Screen flickering in 1.134

iLag said:
    I can think of two things: Corrupted config or corrupted Warband installation.  Let's deal with the config first.
    Open explorer to My Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\.  Now, rename rgl_config.txt to something else.  Start the game, and see if you have any issues.

Well that didn't solve the problem. I also did a fresh install and updated to the 1.142 version after testing it. No luck so far.
  2. prowler08071984

Screen flickering in 1.134

I've been having problems playing Warband on another computer lately, it had an AGP nVidia card until a while back, now it runs with an Ati HD4650 card  on AGP as well. Since then the screen started flickering with varying frequency, sometimes after 1 hour of gameplay, now after about 30-45...
  3. prowler08071984

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

mathiask1 said:
    ______________$$$$______________
    ____________$$$$$$$$____________
    ___________$$$$$$$$$$___________
    _____________$$$$$$_____________
    ____$$$$_____$$$$$$_____$$$$____
    ___$$$$$_____$$$$$$_____$$$$$___
    _$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_
    _$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_
    ___$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$___
    ____$$$$_____$$$$$$_____$$$$____
    ____________$$$$$$$$____________
    ______________$$$$______________
    ________________________________  Good luck eith the mod :grin:
    I don't know if you did it intentionally, but since people are talking about historical authenticity, you were correct in posting a cross made out of dollar sings :grin: because we (those who can see past the lies) all know that the crusades were largely all about the money. Liberating Jerusalem? Political leverage maybe. Attonement for one's sins? A clever way to convince the rabble to join up. Or one could just believe it was all in the name and for the glory of Christ, because after all, he ordered the crusades via the excellent wireless connection he had with the pope.

And since I'm posting, I'd like to congratulate Ficus and his team again for their wonderful work and I, as well as everybody else, will be waiting eagerly to see it released. This and the WB version of Rus XIII :grin:
  4. prowler08071984

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

nomad1414 said:
    :facepalm:
    Nobody answered me , How can I separate sound from video from a *.flv video file ?  :mad:
    You could use this program http://www.smallvideosoft.com/downloads/freez_flv2mp3.exe , I've used it for some time now, it's a converter actually, it takes your flv file and converts it into an mp3, you can select the bitrate and frequency also. Hope it helps.
  5. prowler08071984

update to 1.140?

Following proper TW tradition, the site isn't updated and there is no changelog, but the latest version is in fact available for downoad: http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_wfas_upgrade_1138_to_1140.exe it may not start right away so wait a little.
  6. prowler08071984

F&S Bugs Thus far

Mapan said:
    Nice to see someone else also have that problem but mine is actually bigger,-..... Coz ALL Castles and fortress etc are the ladders bugged! What kind of skill do i need to blow the walls?!
    I just besieged Moskow with the swedes and encountered no real problems so far, surprisingly the troops used all 4 ladders and the siege went pretty well. I even saw some enemy marksmen shooting from inside a tower. But then I went to explore my recently aquired village and build another improvement... After I did that I pressed TAB to acces the menu and surprise! The village was under attack by...unknown troops and i quote "the banners of Mill and Council House are flying over the enemy camp" or something like that. I then proceeded with the battle, some 50 enemies in all. After finishing I left the village and returned to the map and received a script error code which unfortunately I can't remeber (didn't take a screenshot either).
  7. prowler08071984

[S] Historic Castles Project - the British Isles [Released for Warband]

Swadian Man at Arms said:
    Well, my castle has awoken, I just tought I lost it but found it again....

Hey, congratulations on your work :smile: really nice surprise. I wanted to try remaking it myself after finding this image http://madalinfocsa.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/dsc_3495.jpg  but I don't know if I'll be able. Maybe you or Adorno can pull this off if he's interested in this version. Congrats again.
  8. prowler08071984

SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Fahnenträger said:
    Can you find some pictures, or plans of Caesarea walls ?

I don't think that these suffice or if they are of any help but here it goes:
    http://lh3.ggpht.com/_l65UmHEKyXM/S1IfmpJGbGI/AAAAAAAAIcs/39vDDRAJtnc/Caesarea-plan-1.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e9/Crusader_Walls_and_Moat_in_Caesarea.jpg
    http://www.padfield.com/israel/CaesareaMaritima/p7hg_img_1/fullsize/crusader-castle.jpg
    http://images.travelpod.com/users/dhensby/1.1276772117.caesarea-walls.jpg
    http://images.travelpod.com/users/marcslingerland/1.1278540883.walls-of-crusader-castle-at-caesarea.jpg
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/briansearwar/3183188563/
  9. prowler08071984

Witch Hunt for Nazi material

Austupaio said:
    I'm going to ignore the fact that you're probably an alt and try to enlighten you.

An alt of who? This is my only account, I've had this image for quite some time now, I never posted in this topic or any other simillar one in the recent past and you can take my word on it. Thank your for the enlightenment although it wasn't needed, I know it's the way things work but I don't have to agree with it. Besides... I know the world cares only for nazi victims, of course I would get banned for arguing something else. That's the beauty of it all...
  10. prowler08071984

Witch Hunt for Nazi material

Kleidophoros said:
    kosmik said:
    Just before you go swinging banhammer and whatnot, I've got a question. Will the communist crap also be removed?
    I don't see why, enlighten me.
    Oh I'll tell you why... there may be a slight chance that some people from former USSR and other east-european countries might be a tad offended by communist symbols. After all, it wasn't a "peachy" period the more-or-less 50 year communist regime imposed on them. Many weren't even born during communist rule but that doesn't exclude the fact that they hate having had to put up with those f***ers. Even if the rest of the world doesn't give a crap. So this might be enough of a reason but you don't see me running around shouting "ban the bastards!". And personally I don't care if you, or indeed anyone else, approves or not. Good day to you all, zealots...
  11. prowler08071984

SP Native [WB] Polished Buildings Ported! (RELEASED)

Nice work there! I just tested it and all seems fine, except one or two problems, I don't know if it's only on my end or if everyone's having them. Praven is a bit... underground towards the center of town and so is... Uxkhal if I recall correctly, but it's less problematic. The rest of the swadian towns and the vaegir ones are ok. I could try reinstalling if that would fix it or maybe change versions, I'm running 1.134. Congratulations on your work!
  12. prowler08071984

Niste raspunsuri daca se poate

Kalasnikov said:
    Merci mult am facut ce mi-ai zis si merge perfect. Multumesc inca o data. :grin:
    N-ai pentru ce, m-a bucur ca a functionat. :smile:
  13. prowler08071984

Niste raspunsuri daca se poate

Ce procesor ai? Uneori pentru sisteme cu mai mult de un core e bine sa bifezi Force Single Threading din Launcher. In acelasi timp, pentru 1257AD si moduri in general, bifeaza Load Textures on Demand daca nu ai facut-o deja. La 1257AD e aproape obligatoriu. Poti sa incerci si te mai joci si cu setarile de grafica daca nu ai incercat inca, sa rulezi jocul pe DirectX7 daca esti pe DirectX9. Alte idei nu-mi vin momentan.
  14. prowler08071984

Cadou de 1 Decembrie!

La Multi Ani si voua! Si nu in ultimul rand, va multumim pentru mesaje :smile:
  15. prowler08071984

Cadou de 1 Decembrie!

Daca tot e ziua nationala maine, si daca tot e forum romanesc am zis sa pun si eu un mod pe care l-am facut cu un prieten sau mai bine zis pe care l-a facut el, contributia mea fiind neglijabila.         Ideea modului e ca factiunile prezente in Calradia sa fie oarecum mai apropiate ca...
Back
Top Bottom