Recent content by ProudArabian

1. ProudArabian

The game crashes in middle of any large battles!

i only use these mods:

Harmony, and what is its requirement...
    Recruit right away
    Righteous Executions
    Buy Troops (not overhaul)
    Party Screen Enhancements
  2. ProudArabian

The game crashes in middle of any large battles!

so while the battle still going, there is always a point when the game crash in it, it is extremely random i tried playing the game without ANY BATTLE RELATED MODS, but the problem is still there i tried changing the settings to 0 ragdolls, no corpses, and the crash is still a problem i tried...
  3. ProudArabian

is there any news about 1.6.0 patch? (Presumably)

As the title says, i presume that the next patch is 1.6.0? and i have been long gone from playing the game and keeping up with its updates so if you could share any info about such update coming, please do tell :) also, when the long awaited workshop of this game coming to steam?
  4. ProudArabian

Major patch anytime soon?

as it says in the title, am asking about if there is any news about a major patch coming soon? its been months since i played this game, am waiting for a major patch, yes even bigger that the last beta, 1.6.0 kind of major.
  5. ProudArabian

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Dear devs, would you share your plans for the next couple weeks? other than the MP update of course, are you planning to release any other updates for SP? just to keep us informed, sense this game can be heavily moded, expecting new updates can keep things a bit organized
  6. ProudArabian

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Read what I wrote again, stop getting triggered at random things, flaming people :smile:

Cheers, this makes much more sense. I guess they separated the models into different tpac files to make them load faster into the game on demand, to avoid GPU overload. - Just a guess though.

@mexxico is there part where is code refactoring heavily focused at? Not sure if you are the correct person to ask though but, apart from one line, I'm not seeing any of my three mods got any build error, meaning that refactoring wasn't spread much in the entire codebase or handled very cautiously not to break anything further on purpose.
    Read it and seems like complaining to me lil boi
  7. ProudArabian

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Since when refactored code takes 15 GB?

I'm wondering what takes 15 GB as well? Are we going to see some new scenes or lots of models etc?

old refactored files dont Co-exist with new one i assume, so just be happy for the new patch, people always complain about something
  8. ProudArabian

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Am proud of you, for the past multiple weeks i have been updating the news page a lot EACH DAY for a patch like this.
    thank you.
  9. ProudArabian

Lords DEFECTING back to their first kingdom, and i gave them fiefs!

Lords can defect for 2 reasons:
    1. A low relationship level with the ruler of the kingdom.
    2. A low value of the fief for the kingdom. This value depends on the distance to six nearest fiefs of the kingdom. If you have less than six fiefs, then ai lord most likely will defect.

so, i need lotta fiefs to secure loyalty, and... the fiefs should it be my clans or to be my kingdoms is enough?
    and thanks a lot :grin:
  10. ProudArabian

and they have 70+ relations with me, the treasonous little Poo -_-
  11. ProudArabian

what is the reason for such weirdness?
  12. ProudArabian

Persuading a lord to join my faction.

is there a mod to better the chances? yeah just this simple question :D
  13. ProudArabian

One SIMPLE Question.

It's on patch 1.4

You can read about the updates on the change log.

oh, thanks maserhatbalik
  14. ProudArabian

One SIMPLE Question.

Am not playing yet
  15. ProudArabian

One SIMPLE Question.

Where is the updates? I haven't played for a month now waiting for more updates, this game is indeed a beautiful one, but still, where is the updates?
Back
Top Bottom