Recent content by Proton

1. Proton

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

I never played PK on warband (wich I regret quite a lot now that I know about it) but I have a suggestion if that is possible.
    ->Proximity voicechat

Mount and blade really does not have a community that can be trusted with proximity voice chat, and i'm not even sure they would be able to implement such feature anyway.
  2. Proton

Black African Faction

It was a very different world ten years ago.

Well if that's the same answer the OP gives me, we'll know whether or not this suggestion is for gameplay sake or too satisfy his liberal feelings.
  3. Proton

Black African Faction

- snip - This post never existed for warband, why now?
  4. Proton

Sexism in Bannerlord

Its stupid that mode/game that lets you experience things like they were in real life is considered politically wrong. Its like saying there should be no killing in video games because its wrong in real life. Its even more stupid when people complain about bad guys in some games/movies being sexist or otherwise politically incorrect even when its made clear its classical black and white good vs evil fight. I never understood why bad guys can't do some things that are wrong, that is kind of what makes them bad guys... Princess Leia is good example of that, apparently its wrong to show bad guys slaving girl who then breaks her chains and kills the baddie. Is that not good lesson you would want to show? At least that one is popular enough to not go anywhere no matter what Disney tries.

- snip -
  5. Proton

Poll: Class System vs. Warband Loadout Customization

Just a daily reminder that the poll is considerably in favour of the old class system and taleworlds is still refusing to change it.
  6. Proton

Just a daily reminder that the poll is considerably in favour of the old class system and taleworlds is still refusing to change it.
  7. Proton

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

Come to think of it, I kinda prefer landsknecht now
  8. Proton

Vlandia, Khuzait and Sturgia in multiplayer ?

Need more Vlandia, sick of seeing archers every game.
  9. Proton

Siege and ranged weaponry suggestions from a professor of military history.

"Medieval" in not just event, it's whole historical period:

...just few quotes from developers that prove you wrong.

And during this medieval period was their a place called calradia with a castle's named Mecalovea and Praven, and factions named Swadia and Sturgia? No, because they are based on authenticity not historical accuracy.
  10. Proton

It was also not intended to be unhistorical and inaccurate. That's answer to your non-answer to everyting.

Yes it was, since this game is not based on historical events. There's a difference between authenticity and historical accuracy. This is not a realism game. If you want pure accuracy, go play Kingdom Come Deliverance. This game has staged itself for authentic purposes, not accuracy purposes.
  11. Proton

Wish taleworlds would actually look at the poll, take away their arrogant stance on the subject and actually change this for the better. Honestly, asking for suggestions and feedback only to completely ignore it and tell us to either adapt to their new system or stop complaining. The majority, which is huge, want's the old system back. It's not like its a new topic either, this has been said for months. I still 12 days after release, cannot think of one benefit this system has over warbands, and don't say balance. Having set classes with perks just causes unbalance.
  12. Proton

Gibby's Video Thread

If only bannerlord had this combat speed.
  13. Proton

Persistent world mod for Bannerlord

Yeah, TW has a real problem with communicating just how open modding multiplayer will be.

Personally, I'm hoping for CRPG 2.0

I look forward to Mercs 2 vs CRPG 2, the final battle of the two mods.
  14. Proton

If the Taleworld devs don't start paying attention to Multiplayer as much as they do Singleplayer, I will refund the game.

Why do all these SP-only normies keep saying that SP is a bigger focus for now than multiplayer? Do you all think taleworlds has 5 employees in a tiny office? They have alot of employees working on this game. They can focus on BOTH SP and MP.
  15. Proton

Mount and blade was never intended to be historically accruate for gameplay purposes. There's your answer to everything you listed.
Back
Top Bottom