Recent content by ProfiFaust

1. Concern: Multiplayer Ban Distribution Method

I used to play with Christopher in Bannerlord and he has never been an intentional TKer. Back when I played with him, he was an offensive archer and would rack up some team damage because of his aggressive shots, but that's about it. I have routinely met trolls and career TKers ever since the game came out, and where are their bans? I still see them every time I get on to play the game, but Chris, who i've never seen intentionally teamkill, gets the banhammer?

I really hope you don't hand out bans just from player-reports because if thats the case, you're going to have a lot of people abuse the system.

Also, thank you for Bannerlord - Sincerely, a long-time player of Warband.
  2. NEW DEMONSTRATION: New order to command your troops. GOOD JOB Taleworlds !

I would like that when we position our troops there is an option to rotate them. It would be more useful than the "face to enemy" order
    If you hold F1, and hold left-click, you can choose the width and direction of the troop, like in total war.
  3. Anyone know if they're still giving out keys?

i think they gave some out earlier today, maybe i heard wrong
    RIP if thats true, that was probably my last chance for a key. I suppose I must resign myself to the long trek to the 31st FeelsBadMan
  4. Anyone know if they're still giving out keys?

That hardly seems like a major stress test,but it is much larger than anything they've had so far, so maybe they'll have an open beta after that, if the servers can handle the 200 players
  5. Anyone know if they're still giving out keys?

doubt it, with less than a month until EA.
    Yeah, which makes the open beta seem more viable, for stress testing, and no word on that either.
  6. Anyone know if they're still giving out keys?

1200 hours in Warband, watching the game on twitch is saving and killing me at the exact same time, I am dying to get my hands on it, much as most of you, and just wondering if they're still giving out keys. Or even an open beta to stress test the servers
Back
Top Bottom