Recent content by Princess Mikoto

1. Princess Mikoto

I need help with lighting of lightsabers

I'm about to make a request regarding this - we require exposure compensation for materials, perhaps you could comment as well and add your support?
    Thanks for sharing and helping!
  2. Princess Mikoto

Suggestion Material Editor Exposure Compensation for Materials

I appreciate your effort of trying to bring attention to this! Thank you for this thread.

This is the problem I am struggling with: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/i-need-help-with-lighting-of-lightsabers.443476/
    Having this feature could majorly improve our mod development.
    Thanks in Advance!

PS: Is there perhaps an ETA for it, that any mod or dev would like to share with us?
  3. Princess Mikoto

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Emission/Illumination Compensation for modding tools in relation with Global Lightning fix/feature WHEN?! :party:
    My lightsaber turns off at daytime :sad:
  4. Princess Mikoto

I need help with lighting of lightsabers

Hello everyone, so, I am making lightsabers and in theory it is proceeding pretty good. Midnights are not an issue. Unfortunately, during the morning, noon and afternoon, it turns something like on the right. I would like it to look at least like the blade in the middle. I am wondering if I am...
  5. Jedi Knight - Legends from the New Republic

Jedi Knight - Legends from the New Republic

Discord Server will be set up soon
  6. Princess Mikoto

Armenian Genocide (?)

?

@Princess Mikoto

Just to make we're on the same page, then.

1) You believe genocide denial is bad

2) You believe genocides are indefensible.

3) You believe that a state should accord to moral understandings.

Given these positions, you agree that Turkey should acknowledge the Armenian genocide, no?
    If a genocide has happened, then yes, Turkey should acknowledge the Armenian genocide.
  7. Princess Mikoto

Armenian Genocide (?)

@Princess Mikoto

Switching the points up so it follows a bit more clearly. Change things around if you disagree.

1) Genocides have to be acknowledged by necessity before they can be prevented. Therefore, genocide denial is obstructive to the prevention of genocides.

2)
    a. You shouldn't harm others.

b. You can harm others, however, in self-defense...
    ...on the condition #i
    that the defensive harm is the only avenue to defend yourself.
    ...on the condition #ii that the defensive harm is not applied in a discriminatory fashion.
    (I would also add)
    ...on the conditions #iii that the defensive harm is proportionate. (EG putting a knife through someone just because they said your sweater is ugly would not be a proportionate defense.)

3) Moral understandings take precedence over legal understandings. Would you agree with that?
    Okay, all points make sense.
    And I agree with the 3)rd point too.
  8. Princess Mikoto

Armenian Genocide (?)

@Princess Mikoto
    1) Can you elaborate? They're humans and...? Why does it matter? Try to formulate a statement, please. [The statement could simply be: ''One ought not to genocide humans, in my view''.]

2) Ok... Before you can take the necessary measures to prevent a genocide from happening, genocide as a prospect, by necessity, has to be acknowledged, no?
    1. One should not harm fellow humans not discriminated based on their ethnicity, gender and other trivial things, as long as it is not in self-defense.
    2. I suppose. Seems unlikely to send help without being aware or acknowledging it offcially that it is a genocide.
  9. Princess Mikoto

Armenian Genocide (?)

@Princess Mikoto
    1) Hm, my question was not how much it matters to you. My question was why it matters to you, right?

2) Before 'measures' are taken, it has to be, by necessity, acknowledged as genocide first, no?
    1. Because they are Humans
    2. Ideally, one would prevent a genocide before it happens tho.
  10. Princess Mikoto

Armenian Genocide (?)

What is the descriptive value of acknowledging it as a genocide, to you personally? What does it matter to you?
    Quite a bit, but far not enough. Especially that the Turkish government has been supportive of China is unacceptable.
    Acknowledging that it is a genocide is nice, no doubt. It creates a sentiment that such a thing will not be watched silently but...
    being vocal about it does not change much apparently too. China is genociding to this second and will keep doing it unless neccessary measures by the UN, like at the Korean War, are taken. Having it on paper is not enough. I fear it will be very soon too late to safe anyone, as they will be dead, unable to return home and unable to have children due to forced sterilization.
    But money unfortunately talks and ****? walks.

Armenian genocide:
    A couple of months ago, I was a "denier", but currently, I am an "inbetween", whatever that tells you. But having Ser Jon's ****ty attitude is not very nice anyhow.
  11. Princess Mikoto

Armenian Genocide (?)

I know were this is going I believe but I will play along.
    Why do you think that?
    I was quite unsure and not quick to come to a conclusion, as I first imagined that it could have been a case of civil war like terrorist insurgency, considering their religion and proximity to Afghanistan, fearing radicalization. But I watched VICE and a V-logger in that region which settled it for me after having heard it in the news extensively.
Back
Top Bottom