Recent content by PrinceRoka

1. PrinceRoka

Resolved [1.5.0 Beta] The price of Leather does not change when selling/buying multiple units.

I have not been able to figure out a 100% repro rate for it, it seems intermittent so it probably involves some other factors.
  2. PrinceRoka

Resolved [1.5.0 Beta] The price of Leather does not change when selling/buying multiple units.

Summary The trade good Leather does not increase/decrease in price when buying or selling. How to Reproduce Start a new game. Go to a town with Leather. Buy or sell multiple units of Leather. The price when buying multiple units of Leather will not increase from the initial value. The same...
  3. PrinceRoka

Resolved [Beta 1.4.2] The lord Amalgun has default introduction text.

Summary The lord Amalgun has default text when speaking with him for the first time. How to Reproduce Start a new game. Without joining any kingdoms, etc. talk to Amalgun for the first time. "Yes? Do I know you" (Default - should not appear)" will display as his introduction. Settlement Name...
  4. PrinceRoka

Resolved [Beta 1.4.1] Battering Ram Build Location is Missing on World Map for Odrysa Castle

Summary There is no visible location on the world map to build a ram for Odrysa Castle despite there being a siege map that allows a ram to be used. How to Reproduce Be at war on the owner of Odrysa Castle. Siege Odrysa Castle. There is no visible location for the battering ram on the world...
  5. PrinceRoka

Resolved First person horse camera won't move with horse

Reproduced on 1.4.1.229570 Beta.
    Melee nor Ranged Turn Camera With Horse In First Person modes have an effect.
  6. PrinceRoka

Resolved Main quest blocking: Can't create Kingdom, saying I'm not independent [e1.1.0beta]

For anyone interested in a workaround (at least on the 1.4.1.229570 Beta), you can create a kingdom through the clan menu and use the dialog option to support an existing kingdom to apply the dragon banner to your new kingdom. I reported a similar issue, but I wasn't aware it occurred with entering mercenary service as well.
  7. PrinceRoka

Resolved [Beta 1.4.1] The player will be unable to create a non-Imperial kingdom after fulfilling quest conditions via Azargos.

Summary After failing the first part of the main questline the player will be unable to create a non-Imperial kingdom by speaking to Azargos after all conditions are met. How to Reproduce Skip the tutorial. Capture a non-Imperial settlement. Speak with only one relevant lord about the first...
  8. PrinceRoka

Need More Info Engaging another army sieging a castle and leaving before attacking will result in the battle taking place on the world map while the player can move.

Summary: When the player's army engages a hostile army besieging a castle, and causes the garrison to sally out, after leaving from the combat menu the battle will take place with its original participants and the player will be able to move their army on the world map. How to Reproduce...
Back
Top Bottom