Recent content by Primi

1. Primi

Combat complaints in Warband/Suggestions for Bannerlord

MrNevino1 said:
    Huggles said:
    MrNevino1 said:
    I noticed you said something about spawn zones in an earlier post, in SP, you spawn on opposite fields from each other, same with battle in MP, the only game modes with this issue really, are DM and TDM.

Also I completely agree that glances seem to be too random, also I have always used my sound to tell where cav is coming from, but then again I mostly play the cav and not the the inf. It would be better imo to make the tilda key just look behind you and not move in a 360, the animation is nitpicking though imo.

Yes, though unfortunately it seems the only active servers nowadays are tdms and dms.

The reason for the animation again is that I think you should only be able to see what your character could feasibly see, and I should be able to tell what other characters can see or have seen.

This game is from 2009 my friend, you aren't gonna get every little animation. Also for NA TK Battelfield is still fairly active and for EU, IG Battlegrounds is fairly active
    He said multiple times that his suggestions are for the game that'll be from 2017. And I agree with him, would make sense for animations to show where your character is looking at.
  2. Primi

Your first tournament?

WNL1 as well, a match against Einherjar. (October 2012) They had silly names.

mb307.jpg
    No, my ping has not gotten better.
    mb308.jpg
    Also, found this while digging around in WNL1. We had no idea
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,252556.0.html

3. Primi

The Castellans [EU] Bucharest LAN Champions but also dead

OurGloriousLeader said:
    Killerbart said:
    and ded again :iamamoron:

If Castellan died everytime Killer removed his tag, we'd need more lives than Caratacus on IG.
    There are no lives (-lifes) on IG. I would've appreciated a siege reference here :fruity:
  4. Primi

[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

Matches against you were always among of the best ones I've played. Was a great way to check if we'd improved at all. Sad to see you go
  5. Primi

BRO_Warband Live Streams

They are alright
  6. Primi

[ECS3] Suggestions & Questions

Fietta I think giving out punishments for the next ECS would be really strange, considering we don't even know if it's gonna happen and who would dare to admin it. Tq is still playing in ECL which is somewhat related to ECS already, punishing someone in ECL for ECS rulebreak would be less weird to me than punishing them in the next possible ECS. However the admin team is working on that incident already as a separate case and I'm sure they will come up with a decision soon™.
  7. Primi

Example: Nathasha joins FTW in ECS. Then Kattegat decides to join ECL as their own team. Would Nathasha be able to play in Kattegat as well as in FTW?
  8. Primi

Are people allowed to play in both ECS and ECL?
  9. Primi

[ECS3] Qualifiers - Group C

GG, you played well, we played bad. At least glad to see our friends in the tournament :smile:
  10. Primi

[ECS3] Livestreams

Prußak said:
    Greed, please stream match between Barbacue and Auxilia, it would be more interesting than Kattegat! vs Thunders xD Group D is the most balanced group in this stage
    I think BRO is streaming that match already at: https://www.twitch.tv/bro_warband
  11. Primi

The Betting Corner

CCC80012-2
  12. Primi

Teutonic Knights

Good luck!
  13. Primi

Native Groupfighting [Infantry - Melee Only]

_Osiris_ said:
    so we can have two decent level servers  * :party:

*no offence to wolfpack ofc :grin: im sure its fun but the avg level is undeniably less
    You missed an asterisk there and it made your post very hard to decrypt :razz:

Yeah, we know Den is very casual and that's partially what makes it so fun :party:
  14. Primi

Only 7 maps announced so far, I assume they are gonna add a few more (WNL and NC2016 had 10). If not for qualifier but maybe for the main thing.
  15. Primi

Tardet said:
    To conclude, even though I can understand your complain about the format, I won't change it. I have way too many things to care about to make my job even more complicated for something I don't judge being worth it.
    So I think talking about this anymore doesn't make sense. I hope the admins of future Mount&Blade(warband/bannerlord) tournaments will take some of these things suggested into their consideration. But for now, I'm sure this tournament will still be great with epic matches, the format doesn't prevent that.
Back
Top Bottom