Recent content by PremiumGull

1. In Progress Console Booting

Yeah I dont believe pc and console players are on the same servers because the pc community has way more updates, and maps, etc... The xbox/console servers dont have admins as far as I'm aware and xbox is just the vanilla game without any updates, the devs have told me they wouldn't update the xbox community. But thanks for the help though I appreciate it. ?
  2. In Progress Console Booting

Also I believe a vpn would protect my internet I just thought you guys should be aware of the xbox community and people DDossing other players.
  3. In Progress Console Booting

How would it be possible for someone to issue me a ban when i haven't done anything wrong on the xbox servers? As well as in the community I am aware that people are buying software or using software to DDos people, not kick people offline my bad.
  4. In Progress Console Booting

Hey developers I have been having a problem on the xbox servers with people getting my IP, using some 3rd party tech allowing them to kick me off the multiplayer servers. Is there something you can implement which protects the players from getting booted/kicked offline from your servers. If not...
  5. In Progress Update on previous Xbox servers

While in my first post I said the xbox servers are laggy you guys fixed it and told me the servers are reset every monday. However, it seems the ping issue comes up during the later part of the week when the servers havent been reset in a couple days. Is there a way you guys can reset it every...
  6. Resolved Xbox servers are laggy

Also are you going to add any updates to the multiplayer scene on console or just focusing on bannerlord pc?
  7. Resolved Xbox servers are laggy

The Xbox servers have been very delayed is there a way you can restart the servers or increase the connection to the server to be faster?
Back
Top Bottom