Recent content by Prade

1. Prade

MAIN STORY LINE Atli's Cave Bug (Why does it say Odin's Cave?)

I have exactly the same problem and i didn't have under 30 health, i've kept playing a bit after and i was full health
  2. Prade

Surprised PW is still up and going.

Splintert said:
    Seeing all these old (but still young) farts posting makes it abundantly clear that no one truly leaves PW  :smile:

Agreed  :grin:
  3. Prade

Mount & Blade Warband version 1.161 patch

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
  4. Prade

Avalon is seeking staff for upcoming PW servers (Details inside)

Morbid said:
    hahahahahaha, well half of those bans were stupid

Does that mean you think the other half weren't stupid? So you admit you got banned for legit reason and thus you are a randomer/rule breaker/etc.... . And then you're trying to create a server? Good luck to those who'll play on it.
  5. Prade

[Map] - Revival of old Oceania map - Operation No☭algia (Complete).

Also, it would be good to add some handcart (haven't seen one yet) as many places for ressources are unable to reach with horses, so no cart and no backpacks ( exemple the armory of Lazloburg, the Forest inside Vornneston castle etc...)
  6. Prade

[Map] - Revival of old Oceania map - Operation No☭algia (Complete).

also i would add a farming point near Vornneston, All castles got one except Vorn.
  7. Prade

In my opinion the mod mechanics works against lords

Erk said:
    - Few castles. They make money out of many serfs going to sell to the castle. No serfs, no money. Holding a castle gives you a cut on the oligopoly of chest ownership. Of course, you only make money if serfs make it to the castle.

Good ideas but this point seems problematic. Do you know any player who will agree to do the hard, and sometimes boring, work so that another player can get all the cash of it?

If serfing doesn't provide any gold every player will want to hold the castles.
  8. Prade

New Type of rule breakers

Splintert said:
    Gotta love it when these new guys come in and tell us we "don't know"  :lol:

Same here it always bring up the good memories !  :mrgreen:
  9. Prade

New Type of rule breakers

Armie_knock said:
    What was it's name?

Eu_A PW then United
  10. Prade

New Server Startingup, Looking for Admins, Mods and Creative People.

Demacia said:
    Rofl, one of the worst admins ive seen. *just saying* and wasnt scippio the owner of spirit? Atleast from what ive heard .

Someone who just deliberately lied in an admin app should have no words to say about other player's application in my opinion.
  11. Prade

Demacia said:
    Kkk, i was no admin there... Just wanted to see how long it took till you found out ^^ But I have been on Imperial

Well just one advice for you, being an admin is having  Server Owner's trust, and lying is never a good way to obtain someone's trust.
  12. Prade

Demacia said:
    I forgot that email account. ... So much beacue of that  :lol:

And there's still the problem with your name, what was your admin's name on United?
  13. Prade

Demacia said:

Indeed you've been an admin or indeed you used another name?

Because i also do not remember any Demacia in the admin team of united.
  14. Prade

Yet another one........

Telling Splintert that he has no Admin experience..... xD

Anyway i totally agree with everything Splintert is saying right here. All of the ****loads happened because of admins, not because of players or technical difficulties but because of the admins.

It would be a good idea to do a new server, totally different but i guess the community is not ready yet. (And Damn you Serann i liked your babel idea, create this server now !)
  15. Prade

Admin teams.

You've Forgot United Team even if it's over =)
Top Bottom