Recent content by PossibleTango

1. PossibleTango

Should They Revamp the Last Trait in the skills and not allow us to go over level 300 in skills?

The thing that actually annoys me most are the numbers. Not sure about you, but 300 is a weird choice for max skill.
    I'd definitely prefer a system where skills would range from 0-100, or 0-100.0 if you will.The sense of progression is much clearer and faster to evaluate how good a certain character is.
    Yeah that is weird. 1 to 100 does seem a bit better. I still think they need to remake or do away with traits though since progression is all over the place with them. Some of them being OP and some of them being useless. Why not just make a skill do what it is supposed to and nothing else, maybe add mechanics that are directly related to said skill. One handed has arrow catcher, why did they add a trait that increases the hitbox of the shield? I think doing away with the trait system completely is for the best and adding actual mechanics to the skills and maybe add more skills if necessary.
    The last perk thing is literally the best thing on the skill tree system.
    Many perks and skills require being touched on, but the last perk is fine.
    I think some of them are clearly too broken. Minister of Health for example can give 50%+ troop HP, idk about you but I think that is kinda broken. I think they should add mechanics that make the game more engaging through skills to feel like you are making progression and not just becoming broken.
  2. PossibleTango

Should They Revamp the Last Trait in the skills and not allow us to go over level 300 in skills?

The thing that actually annoys me most are the numbers. Not sure about you, but 300 is a weird choice for max skill.
    I'd definitely prefer a system where skills would range from 0-100, or 0-100.0 if you will.The sense of progression is much clearer and faster to evaluate how good a certain character is.
    True I really liked the max level being 10 in Warband with the ability to get it a little higher from companions, I think.
  3. PossibleTango

Should we revamp the end trait for all skills and max it more meaningful and less about getting even more levels? Maybe make the end trait more meaningful? Honestly I don't care for the traits at all, I kinda liked the old system in Warband more. Your starting character seemed a little more...
  4. PossibleTango

How Do I Tell What Mod Is Causing a Crash?

You probably need to check the mods to see if they are updated now after the fix. Probably other player using the mod will report it too.
    Okay, thanks.
  5. PossibleTango

I don't know here, sometimes the crash will mention what it was but i don't see it there. I would check the mods to make sure they are updated to the version you're playing and check the comments in their page on nexus (or wherever) to see if other report bugs. I might start with ones that effect AI party decisions but I don't know which do that.
    There was no problems till the hotfix came out. But I have no idea how to diagnose it.
  6. PossibleTango

How do I tell what mod is causing a crash? It was working perfectly fine till the new hotfix. Is there anyway to tell what is causing this and what mod is causing it? Exception information Type: System.NullReferenceException Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source...
  7. PossibleTango

Can we have a percentage slider like in custom battles for how the game chooses what people should go into battle if over the specified limit?

Can we have a percentage slider like in custom battles for how the game chooses what people should go into battle if over the specified limit?
  8. PossibleTango

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Is there a list of what perks are and are not implemented?
  9. PossibleTango

Nemesis System

I think rivals would be cool but there already is a relations modifier.
  10. PossibleTango

Gang Wars!

I do hope they allow for much more freedom in what you can do by the time this game is released. ATM it's just a harder warband. Everything you can do in Bannerlord you can do in Warband.
  11. PossibleTango

Why Does The AI Declare War When Already At War?

I don't understand. I am a mercenary under the southern empires and I see them in 3 wars and they declare another war against the western empire when already in 3 other wars. If they're even in one war, why would they seek to start another one while that one is happening?
  12. PossibleTango

Is There No Way To Summon Companions Without Having a Kingdom?

I want to take a castle but I can't unless I have my companions come help me. Is there no other way to summon them?
  13. PossibleTango

Make Companions Seek You Out

If something happens to a companions instead of me having to find them, they should come seek me out and join back with me.
  14. PossibleTango

Please Change How You Gain Leadership

ATM it's almost impossible to get, especially early on in the game. Getting the amount of morale you need is only really achievable by winning big battles.
  15. PossibleTango

Will the full version release the MOD manager?

When the game fully releases they will allow for very easy mod creation, until then they are not releasing their mod kit or whatever you call it.
Back
Top Bottom