Recent content by Polluxo

1. Discussion Scene Editor Anyone able to get sounds to work in the scene editor?

None of the sound entities I place in the scene editor work in game, anyone get them to work?
  2. In Progress Scene Editor Game crashes when I custom battle test a map I have baked

No crash on unbaked maps I have made. Only on maps I do a full bake on. Have done a clean install. Summary: After doing full bake on a scene, the game crashes when I try to test it in custom battle. How to Reproduce: Run full bake, save bake to local, save scene to sandboxcore, copy map files...
  3. the best warband multiplayer experience, c-rpg

What is cRPG? c-rpg.net Persistant multiplayer and leveling Get gold, level up, buy gear for your character Dynamic weather Lots of fun maps Tons of unique armor/items Better combat, archers aren't OP like in native Express your individuality with your own build and armor Addictive It's an...
  4. [M] Throne in Conspiracy - Chapter One: Winter is coming...

Aproxi Mente said:
    Doğru değilmiş.. Ama bu sorunsuz, üstteki kılıcın kaplaması için lazım olabilir en azından.

ww.medievalcollectibles.com/p-11867-ice-sword-of-eddard-stark-from-game-of-thrones.aspx

Nice. In commemoration to how beautiful this mod is coming along, I will buy this sword and mail it to the artist responsible so they may have a better reference to go from. Let me know who I should send it to.
  5. SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

King of Scotland said:
    An 8-year old with a moustache and a beard of course.

It's the style and variety of the armor to take note of, but I have seen nothing in this mod that comes close to replicating the armor of the series. Also, Bran is 7.
Back
Top Bottom