Recent content by Pokerface_666

1. Resolved [Beta 1.4.3] Crash within the encounter dialogue

I have experienced these things too. The problem is the launcher and it being not compatible with many mods. I have used the "Fixed" launcher mod, as well as a small number of mods, but similar to the posters before me, I too experienced these crashes. For instance, I experience crashes now and then when I want to enter the Arena. Another scenario was a crash while storming a castle I sieged... etc. etc. It is obvious that the launcher cannot handle quite a large number of mods. I also know that it is possible to play the game by starting it from the folder, but I do not want to play it without my banditlord, more bandits and recruitable mods.
  2. AI Army on Main Map Ignores Plight of Allied Player's Party [e1.4.3.236299 beta]

I haven't experienced this particular scenario, but what I have experienced was the following: I joined the Aserai as a Mercenary at first and made my money by obliterating Gang Hideouts, as well as trading. After making quite a good amount of money for myself, I engaged in battles with enemy lords. By taking them Prisoners and executing them, I made quite a few ewnemies. After becoming a Vasal for the Aserai, I have besieged a Castle and looky there, an Army of about 500 strong engages me. So.. you could say you might want to make some enemis, in order for this to happen.
  3. 1.4.3 Beta Crash After Character Creation

Experienced the same prioblems like the OP. I am using mods, but in order to start the game out of the launcher, I had to install a Mod going by the name of "Fixed Launcher". The game starts, but there are still Problems with the Launcher, since many players (myself included) would like to enjoy the game with mods. I did play the game without mods, which is also quite cool, but mods make the game much, much more enjoyable :smile:
Back
Top Bottom