Recent content by pmedici

1. Clan Banner Bug- When creating a kingdom

Every time I form a kingdom my clans banner goes to brown and I can only change the sigil color. I have tried with multiple different new games and the bug happens each time. I have left and reloaded to see if it fixed and it does not.
  2. Stuck in broken seige mode

Was in a war with two factions and was sieging a town an army of the other enemy faction attacked me. I convinced them too end the war and we didn’t do battle. When I came back too the siege map (preparation for siege map) the siege menu on the left disappeared and I was unable too do anything...
  3. SP - General Farms, Workshops, Production Chains, Businesses and trade tacts

I'd love to have a village estate with a small guard of soldiers and a modest income. Obviously villages should only be able to farm what they're already producing, but buying a country estate was often what Romans did to start to establish the legitimacy of their clan, why not in this game?

I agree with that, it would give players a home option (item storage) early game (maybe allow them too buy a home in cities) but I think allowing villages too produce more expands general economy options. Maybe do something like can only produces these items (provides list and why (climate, etc)) and then only provide them when the player or AI fill the spots.
  4. SP - General Farms, Workshops, Production Chains, Businesses and trade tacts

Farms Allowing players too build farms in villages would be a great idea. Such as wheat or hops etc. This could greatly improve the merchant gameplay and feed into my other suggestions in this thread and in others. Workshops Expanding workshops too process items produced in farms or even...
  5. SP - General Faction Titles, Faction Management, Diplomacy, and Events

Faction Titles and Structure I think it would be a great idea too be able too determine and have the game use faction titles such as Emperor/Empress, King/Queen, Prince/Princess, Duke/Duchess etc. Customer factions would allow the player too set the top liege title as well as vassal titles and...
  6. SP - General Clans and Clan Management

I think some ability too manage your clan especially as you progress would be amazing. Some suggestions include; grant clan members fiefs, arrange marriage/betrothals of unmarried clan members (Including those that are landed, if you are the head of the clan), moving unlanded clan members too...
  7. SP - General Fiefdoms, Fief Management, Fief Supply Management, and Specialized Fiefs

Fief Allocations and Grants Generally I like what you guys have done with how fiefs are assigned tho I think the person who captured said fief should always been one of the people listed too receive it along with the faction head, other influential members of the faction and even members with...
  8. SP - General Expanded Clothing and Crafting

Including more options for clothing in the game would be a nice quality improvement. Some different types of clothing (for both genders) for each culture, and each rank. For example adding clothing for lower class, middle class, upper class, nobility and royalty and having them become visually...
  9. Need More Info Dialogue Breaking

Having an issue where exiting too main menu and reloading breaks dialog screen. You click any of the dialogue choices but nothing happens and you get stuck on the dialog menu.
  10. Resolved Prisoners and Glitches with Prisoners

So, my husband was imprisoned I spoke with the person who had him and in the negotiation page there was no option for his release I also spoke with the leader of the faction my husband was imprisoned by and had no option too release him. Then while he was imprisoned I ended up getting...
  11. Family Management

I know that they are including a family mechanic in the game and the player will progress through time playing one family member too another. I hope that family management mechanics get included for example; arranging marriages for children and other relatives, moving members of your family from...
Back
Top Bottom