Recent content by platin35

1. In Progress GPU USAGE %100

In options there's a video tab, frame limiter is in there.

You can play around with the number, between 60-120 is normally good, but it should stop your GPU from running at full power all the time and reduce the heat too.
    I fixed it 75 but it did not work
  2. In Progress GPU USAGE %100

Tried limiting the frame rate?
    How?
  3. In Progress GPU USAGE %100

Hi i have an issue related the game optimization Here is the problem: Either i start a camping game or start a quick battle , no mather what settings i do my GPU usage is always %100 with atleast 80 celsius degree i tried low settings, medium settings, high settings and i tried every possiblity...
  4. Gpu Optimizasyonu

Bende de aynı sorun mevcut sefer haritasında bile GPU %100 kullanımda.
  5. Ekran karti kullanimi

Benim de ekran kartı hep %100 kullanımda oluyor orta ayarlarda olmasına rağmen oynayışta sorun yok ama sesli çalıştığından bir süre sonra kapatıyorum.(RX580-8GB)
  6. Need More Info 1.4.1 GPU pegged at 100% usage and FPS drops below 144

I have similar problem the GPU usage is mostly %100 even im using medium graphics.(MSI RX580-8GB)
  7. karavan birlik limiti sorunu

Bende de aynı sorun var ama yabancı forumlardan öğrendiğim kadarıyla bu bir sorun değil yani aslında sana 49 adam diye sunduğu seçenek çeviri hatasından başka bir şey değil. İngilizce olarak oynarsan 49 askerli seçenek sunmuyor daha iyi askerlerlerle kervan oluşturmayı soruyor.
  8. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

steamda 240bin olan oyuncu sayısı 24binlere düşmüş üzüldüm açıkçası böyle olmamalıydı 2 defa büyük emekler harcadığım savelerim bozuldu kimseye derdimi anlatamadım tam sürümü bekleyecez artık yapacak bişey yok
    Aynı duyguları paylaşıyorum 2 yıl sonra falan oynanacak hale gelir bu oyun.
  9. SP - General Recruitment

+
  10. Endless War

This is a bug for sure but after fixed they should create a new system of war. My opinion is all factions could decleare war with only their own neighbors and after taking fief(s) the war time must be over (for the faction that took few lands) and the faction that lost fief should re-take their former land(s) therefore the snowballing and constant wars will slow down.
  11. SP - UI Remove the circle of the crosshair

I can disable the whole crosshair, but in that case other players play in big advantage.
    I just want to play in the same conditions, but without so big croosshair, it is very intrusive. Just a simple dot, or why not, different designs to choose, and not to have to use a mod to make that.
    I agree that we could choose different designs. For example using classic warband crosshair would be nice.
  12. Resolved Caravan party size limit is always 30

The release note says:
    "The player now has a secondary option while creating a caravan - setting it up with a higher number of better troops. However, caravan forming costs are 1.5x in this scenario."

I believe that this lexical ambiguity has led to a lot of misunderstanding. If you read the text _word for word_ they don't say that there will be more troops in total, but only that there will be a higher number of better troops. They do not mention that this means you get less bad troops, which they sure could have just to make it clearer.

Thoughts?
    I absolutely agree with you and because of this i stopped playing the game now i can play again thx
  13. Resolved Caravan party size limit is always 30

The troops are of higher quality and tier. making your 30 soldiers more elite. mainly u get more cavalry.Which also boosts speed
    I got it now in my language it says better troops (49) but never gives 49 men.. it seems like this is a translation mistake. I got confused by numbers in dialogue.
Back
Top Bottom