Recent content by PlanC

1. PlanC

Resolved Is Konane board game deiberately made impossible to beat?

This quest can be solved by just paying the npc 1000 gold, and you'll get 800 back as a reward + relations with the quest giver.

I agree the problem with Konane in Bannerlord is that its put on "grand master setting".
    I've played vs computers online and have no real issue of beating them, but in Bannerlord.. not so much.

I do win a few times, but its really rare, the AI "dont make human errors" and thus its too hard vs fun.

So yah why Taleworlds choose to do it like they did is beyond me(and or they are really good at the game, and dont get it how its hard for casual non-konane players..)
    First of all, thank you for the response. Yeah, that's how I have solved the issue but still paying 1000 denars for a game which I should be able to beat somehow is a b***h. I still think I can beat the AI if regular konane rules were in order, meaning the first hop should be performed by the player who takes the first piece out.
  2. PlanC

Resolved Is Konane board game deiberately made impossible to beat?

I have recently started SP again. Everything was going nice and smoothly until I got this Inn and Out mission from a Sturgian land owner. I need to win a Konane game but it seems like it is not meant to be beaten. II have checked the original Konane rules, also videos of older versions of...
  3. PlanC

Konane is deliberately made impossible to beat?

I have recently started SP again. Everything was going nice and smoothly until I got this Inn and Out mission from a Sturgian land owner. I need to win a Konane game but it seems like it is not meant to be beaten. II have checked the original Konane rules, also videos of older versions of...
  4. PlanC

EU Servers are so laggy these days...

EU Servers are so laggy these days that it is impossible to play the game and it is so annoying.
  5. PlanC

Resolved Berber bulamıyorum...

Aslında ilk eklendiğinde işareti gözüküyordu, sonra ne oldu hatırlamıyorum.
    Sanırım bir güncellemede o özellik atlandı.
  6. PlanC

Evet bir tane bulabildim sonunda. Umarım güncellemeyle alt tuşuna basınca barber diye işareti çıkar.
  7. PlanC

Resolved Cannot find a barber.

I have walked everywhere in Epicrotea but I couldn't find a damned barber. But I've found something hilarious and put it here. Thanks for the answer btw.
  8. PlanC

You have to walk in the town looking for them. I found a barber inside a Linen Weavery.
    But was there a "barber" marker when you pressed ALT?
  9. PlanC

Merhaba. Benim sorunum şudur ki, şehirlerin hiçbirinde berber bulamıyorum ve oyun içi karakter düzenleme menüsünde de hiç sakal yok.
  10. PlanC

I can't seem to find a barber in any of the towns and I cannot edit my beard in character editing menu. Does anyone have the same issue?
  11. PlanC

Kule içindeki okçular kule üstündeki düşmanı vurabiliyor.

Arkadaşın dediği olay - video
    Aynen. Teşekkürler.
  12. PlanC

Evleneceğim şahıs neden kardeşimle de evleniyor?

Tamam biliyorum ansiklopedide öyle göstermiyor ama evlilik anlaşması yaparken evleneceğim kişi için hem benimle hem de kardeşimle evleneceği şartları yazıyor.
  13. PlanC

Kule içindeki okçular kule üstündeki düşmanı vurabiliyor.

Merhaba. Dün bir kuşatmada fark ettim. Bir kulenin üstüne çıktım ve oradaki tüm düşman askerlerini tarumar ettim.:LOL: Yalnız en yüksek kulede olmama rağmen karakterime ok isabet ettiğini gördüm. Etrafa baktığımda, oklar aşağıdan, kulenin içinden geliyordu ve altımdaki zeminin içinden geçip bana...
  14. PlanC

Unify the Empire quest failed - Istiana died?

I don't know if this is a known issue. After the last update, I went on playing my Empire campaign. After some time creating my kingdom and taking Unify the Empire quest, I had a quest failed warning. The reason was quest giver "Istiana" died therefore my agreement with her is cancelled. Is this...
  15. PlanC

Lütfen çok oyuculu oyun için rütbe sistemi getirilsin veya daha iyi eşleştirme yapılsın.

Skirmish oynuyor musunuz? Benim level 14 ama şu değerlere bir bakın https://ibb.co/fNynps1 Ölüm sayım öldürmemin 4 katı. Sanırım ping olayının da az da olsa etkisi var yavaş kalma hususunda. Bence öldürme asist ve ölüm oranlarına göre rank sistemi olmalı ve aynı rankteki oyuncular eşleşmeli ve eşit dağılım olmalı. Bizim takıma bakıyorum bir tane 20win var diğerleri kuru. Karşı takıma bakıyorum 500win 100win 50win... Bu adamlar silahım hızını mesafesini ezberlemiş artık benim ne şansım olabilir ki onlara karşı?
Back
Top Bottom