Recent content by Pitch

1. Pitch

WFaS Coding Editing the custom items at mercenary camps

First, you have to follow @Eärendil the Mariner instructions. Later on, u might find script called interesting.
  2. Pitch

WB Coding Simple string send to player

Okay, so. You don't need webserver of any kind. You have to use WSE. Secondly, Warband doesn't provide a way to compare strings. Personally, I never used WSE but i'll try to help as much as I can. Use wse_chat_message_received script from WSE. #script_wse_chat_message_received # Called each...
  3. Pitch

WB Scening How can ı make a map for persistent kingdom mod

Eh, he probably wants to learn how to properly set selling points, and tens of other interaction points on map.
  4. Pitch

LSP Animations Human Motion Set

This is awesome. Thanks you!
  5. Pitch

How to add the old guard badge

You have to set it on your profile.Profile-»badges-> and click this speaker thing on badge.
  6. Pitch

"Get object failed for texture"

He was last seen in 2008 :grin:
  7. Pitch

Time to play the idiot noob card

Go to your profil and click avatar.
  8. Pitch

WB Coding How to export item type via python/process_item.py ?

I don't really have deep knowledge in python. I rarely use it. I can slight understand how it works ibf_head_armor_bits = 0 ibf_armor_mask = 0x00000000000000000000000ff def get_head_armor(y): return (y >> ibf_head_armor_bits) & ibf_armor_mask y = 134217744...
  9. Pitch

Solved How do i link my games

Your credentials are incorrect.
  10. Pitch

You are not even loged in. I suggest checking credentials, If I type random credentials, I get same response. Make sure that your credentials are corrects, then you should be able to log in.
  11. Pitch

Oh. There might be a problem on teleworlds side then.(if your key is 100%).
  12. Pitch

Site I linked doesnt load?
  13. Pitch

Login to your teleworlds account and go here and insert serial keys.
  14. Pitch

WB Coding How to export item type via python/process_item.py ?

Hello. I'm looking for a way, how to export item type via python/process_item.py. I am aware how to export item stats, name or price. however, I don't know how to find item type. My modified function "write_items" in process_items.py looks like this: So, question is - How to print/get item...
  15. Pitch

Reporting Identity Theft

seolhyun is one of a kind