Recent content by Pinocchio

1. Pinocchio

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

changelog?
  2. Pinocchio

Bannerlord in VR?

would be a lot of work as the left and right arms aren't free and the animations for attack and defend are pretty set. Don't know how physics based the damage calculations are in bannerlord.

But besides that it would already be cool to be on the battlefield with VR even if your characters interactions and hands movement don't work as they should.

By the way I sold my Rift S two days ago when I learned that Oculus TV isn't supported on rift S but only on Quest. Jumped of the sinking rift. shame on you facebook.
  3. Pinocchio

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

I always found the beta hotfixes at the bottom of the first post.... where do I find them now?

Thx
  4. Pinocchio

Nvidia Ampere announcement with a role of bannerlord?

how awesome would that be if it's integrated? I updated my pc with only used 1070 for bannerlord with option to buy 3000/bigNavi later.
    That would be a totally big use case for me finally and much easier decision to spend that much money for 3080. :eek::grin:
    I don't care for machinima support though.
  5. Pinocchio

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Do you have a save file of that session? You can find your save files here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please put this threads URL into the description field so that we can find it easier.

done
    ghost army and link in description
  6. Pinocchio

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Do you have a save file of that session? You can find your save files here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please put this threads URL into the description field so that we can find it easier.
    sorry but I'm at work for at least 6 further hours. Coudln't find em at my private OneDrive and forgot my Linux pw to wake up my home pc via raspberry :sad:
  7. Pinocchio

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

I also have the ghost army problem in a totally new game I started with 1.5.
    Looking forward to a fix.
  8. Pinocchio

Bringing villages to live

+1
  9. Pinocchio

Um..the so called "Road Map" doesn't actually mention any new content....

as I wrote in many thread.. for me warband was a great base for superb mods.. the limits of the graphics engine were too low for the last years.... that's why I need a new base game.... and the new base is in ea now
  10. Pinocchio

Training For Kids

Kids are scarcely end-game feature, you can easily get a wife while not being a vassal, and she often gets pregnant almost 3 days after you get married. By the end-game I have 11 kids from 2 different wives (one of them died in childbirth) and 9 of them are already 27-30 years old. Children need fix, as long as all lords should be able to marry and make kids too. Right now my mid-game looks ridiculous - 94-years old Derthert still riding and fighting against 76-years old granny Rhagaea.

By the way, I do not insist, but I'd be very grateful if you would provide me the link for that dev blog.

I think he refers to this one? (which doesn't mention family tree)
  11. Pinocchio

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Me too, but the devs don´t like to talk to paying customers :sad:

But they do like to talk with gaming magazines how awesome their "game" is.
    really? in turkey? haven't seen that here in europe.... only magazines writing about it because they loved warband and have (like me) no doubt that finally bannerlord will be as great too... Biggest problem that I mentioned in some threads is that press brought many normalos into buying the ea of bannerlord... I always wanted tw to give us whatever they have so I can get a bit of the warband feeling in 2020. the ppl who are complaining got pushed into ea by the media/early previews and even wannabe reviews... those ppl are just 12 months too early and should blame whatever gave them the idea to by the ea .... surely not the devs that wrote that you shouldn't buy if you want something polished/finished/working.
Top Bottom