Recent content by Pinkman

1. TaleWorlds Merchandise plox?

will they implement the collar or will they release the tops in early access too? :smile:
  2. Fire arrows or not??

there are mods for fire arrows and bolts. the mod admits it is not realistic since physics it not affected, but now i intentionally wait for night sieges because hundreds of fire projectiles is an incredible sight.
  3. What sort of character build do you use?

Oh, and my polearm/axe to cut down the second gate because the soldiers are too derpy to attack it...
    that is so annoying. i have not had any luck trying a mix of commands to get them to hit the gate consistently. factor in siege and ladder climbing issues, i always spend the extra time and break siege walls.

I think i will always have a ranged weapon. would be nice to see the xbow and bow horseback perks implemented. When units get all bunched up i cannot even swing my melee weapons properly, so a ranged weapon it useful. It is a blast defending a siege with your bow due to the arrow buckets
  4. i thought the dev console would ruin the game but it didnt

+1
    but my game CTD when i load with developer console now. 1.3.1 and beta 1.4

it was ridiculous running around trying to find 10 nobles. i used it to alleviate a lot of grinding
  5. Istiana's Plan (possible spoilers!)

I've reached 2000/2000 as Vlandia vassal and the games goes normal way after this. Just the quest in the log and no option to attack empire if my faction is at peace with them at the moment. WE and NE were destroyed before this and only SE remains. I need to wait till the war starts and slowly take settlement after settlement and rest when they declare peace again.
    what about the -100 to 100 war scale in the quest menu? does that affect progress to 2000?
  6. New Playthrough

nice banner and color scheme
  7. [Suggestion] TW NEEDS to add a pseudo-MMORTS persistent multiplayer campaign mode!

nobody will take this seriously, especially when your only 2 poll options are yes and yes
  8. SP - Battles & Sieges Joining an Ongoing Battle

+++1
    I would love to run around with cavalry and help fellow lords out by hitting their opponents from the rear
  9. Entering an Ongoing Battle

Total War had realistic army/troop placement. Since it was turn based you could not time your attack. Really want to see both in Bannerlord. Would be nice to see an reenactment of Battle of the Bastards from GOT and some LOTR battles. A cavalry save-the-day charge is always satisfying
  10. Things that prove you really played the game from v1.0.0 to e1.2.0

spot on and hilarious. glad to know i am not the only one starting new stories. i have stopped playing after 90hrs in 3 weeks cause of these issues. you just need to add in the war declaring mechanism
  11. Istiana's Plan (possible spoilers!)

yeah this is a major issue. After a few games, you get tired of conquering the map cause the game ends then. Now, I usually build my kingdom a little, get a few clans, and try to maintain the balance of power rather than world conquest. If war does happen, I give them a beating then we make peace and go back to our lives
  12. AI commanders replacing high tier units with recruits

Yes I am aware of this problem and will deal with this. Thanks for clearing out problem.
    :lol: thank you!!
  13. It says I declared war on other factions but I didn't

happened to me and my conspiracy quest was active. eventually it'll be rest of the world against you
  14. Any way to sell soldiers?

But if you guys want a tip to max out your unit upkeep costs, I at least figured that during this playthrough.

You hire a lot of units at once, keep them as a unit until you've got the entire group leveled up. It seems they collectively earn xp. So for the last guy in a group of 20 say, then he gets whatever xp the other 19 managed to earn for him during a battle, which can be a lot. Keep that up for every tier and you have maxed out army in no time at all... (hence why I wanted to make a living doing that)
    are you saying i should not upgrade troops asap and by keeping them as a unit in the party tab somehow speeds up the overall upgrade speed?
  15. no our realms should make peace option

i stopped playin that save. fighting everywhere all the time is exhausting
Back
Top Bottom