Recent content by Pilgrim

1. Pilgrim

Peasant has Passed Away

How brave some of you are insulting a dead man.
  2. Pilgrim

SP Fantasy [W] Redwall: Vermin Resurgence [Dead]

This mod would be the reason I'd still play warband once bannerlord comes out. I only have basic module system knowledge for modding, so if you ever need a packrat to do the boring stuff, then I am your slave.
  3. Pilgrim

MP Native [WB] Calradia Slave Rebellion

Yes, I actually really enjoyed the grind. The difficulty made everything feel so rewarding.
  4. Pilgrim

[Error with OSP] Item is White and positioned away from Head

Edit**

Everything works. I had to load the brf with texture files first. Thanks all for help.
  5. Pilgrim

Ok, thank you. I was able to fix the rigging, but the textures do not load still, even though I have scan_module_textures = 1
  6. Pilgrim

OSP Medieval Crusaders Way to Expiation - OSP Pack

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I get an error trying to use some of the meshes in my mod.

http://imgur.com/a/kwLcC

Any idea what that's about?
  7. Pilgrim

So I wanted to use the OSP from Crusader Way to Expiatition, and use some of its assets to replace native items. This what happens when I try replacing the old mesh with one from the OSP. http://imgur.com/a/kwLcC Any ideas why?
  8. Pilgrim

SP Sci-Fi [WB] Star Wars: Rebellion

There is no need to be cynical, let the man work as he pleases and stop pestering him.

Who cares if he ends up flopping? There would be no cost to any one you if that were to happen.
  9. Pilgrim

OSP Kit QoL [Modmerger] Single Screen Character Creation for Native-Update 8/21/16!

I installed modmerger, followed all the steps, get no errors when building module - but when I launch MB and start a new game no changes have taken affect?
  10. Pilgrim

Faction Elimination (Disable?)

That is a good idea. Perhaps just create a new town / castle and give it the camp icon. Maybe several so they aren't wiped out in just a few days.
  11. Pilgrim

Faction Elimination (Disable?)

So, basically I have an idea for a faction which starts with NO fiefs / villages. They'll pretty much start as invaders, waging war against other factions and taking their fiefs. However, if I create a faction and don't give them any land, won't they just become "eliminated" at the start of the...
  12. Pilgrim

SP Tutorial Module System Complete Guide to Adding Factions

If I just re-use Lords does that mean I'll have to re-create new banners?

For example, for new kings I'm just taking previous swadian vassals and turning them into faction leaders. And for their lords I'm just splitting up the swadians and using them. So in short no "new" lords are being created, just moved around.

Note* I think I still get an error ingame despite this
  13. Pilgrim

Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

It's up to the developers  :mrgreen:
  14. Pilgrim

Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Why would dual wielding have to be historically accurate for it to be added to MB? We're playing in a fantasy world, the developers could do whatever they'd like.

That aside, the only dual wielding I'd like to see is the rapier/dagger combo.
Back
Top Bottom