Recent content by PileErico

1. Patch Notes v1.0.2

so the game update again? can u stop kill my game and my mods?
  2. Patch Notes v1.0.2

delete and install new version mcm and butterlib will fixs some issue but still some mods cant work
    and on my mod list
    changing culture
    better fief trades
    only those 2 doesnt work
    cuz json i guess
    so its fine
  3. Patch Notes v1.0.2

the update kills my all mods thank u
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

干得漂亮T社,你这波属实好活,现在没有憨批还会来对你指指点点了,只要你们保持这样的势头继续前进。
    anyway,great job TW.
    cheers!
  5. History of Bannerlord: The Battle of Pendraic

Most of contents are maintaining as origin as possible, but some of them are made up for telling a more logical storyline or personal preference (Such as Dragon Banner, the original Dragon banner is ugly, so I repleaced with Eagle flag style to make it looks cool).

惊了,我都做好做英语听力的准备了,没想到点开居然是中文配音的(草
  6. so we have no new beta version during this weekend?

i wanna play 1.4 zzzzzz
  7. Why do they secretly modify the data

Are you sure about this?

I'm running a campaign where I'm only taking Sturgian troops and I've never seen any shield besides a round shield on my soldiers.
    When you upgrade to tier5, you will find that some people don't have round shields, which reduces the coverage area of the shield walls and makes them not so neat
  8. Why do they secretly modify the data

Nothing has been changed, since release of EA all troops have 3 variants of gear it will randomly select when entering a battle.
    But I remember that as I saw in the previous update log, Sturgia's infantry will be fully equipped with round shields instead of randomly getting one between the two.
  9. Why do they secretly modify the data

Charge into the enemy, like a true son of Sturgia!
    waaagh!
  10. Why do they secretly modify the data

Sturgia has been enhanced in an update. Most infantry can get 100% round shield, but now it is secretly changed back. Two top infantry have 30% and 60% probability to use round shield respectively. It's not fair. ;( What else can infantry do if they can't protect themselves with a shield...
  11. So tempting

do it
  12. What should i do next?

↑However, in the previous update, TW has reduced the proficiency gained by fighting in the arena.
    But it is still a good way when the level is not high.
  13. What should i do next?

当你拥有数量合适的马匹时你会得到加速,你的步行单位会以骑马步兵的状态移动,但是速度略慢于骑兵。骑兵永远是加速的,小规模的全员骑兵部队拥有最好的机动。你应该考虑的是如何减少速度上的减益。据我所知,当你的马和你士兵数量的数量比较超过某个值的时候,多出的马会被认为和驮马/骡子所以我的建议是只携带数量大约你队伍总人数两到三倍的马。尽可能少的骡子,只携带必须的食物。这种情况下,你的速度将会达到最高值。你的骑兵越多,越快。哪怕你有很多步兵,也能有很好的速度。

田径/跑动的技能是最难锻炼的,据我所知目前最快速的提升这个能力的方法是开始作弊模式,当你使用ctrl+alt+f4击晕敌人时,你将会得到大量的跑动经验,多到难以置信(即便你正骑着马,如果你骑马你会‘额外’得到少量骑马的经验+仍旧惊人的跑动的经验)

Edit:English is not my language, but i guess it will be helpful

When you have the right number of horses, you will be accelerated, and your walking unit will move as a mounted infantry, but slightly slower than the cavalry. Cavalry is always accelerated, small-scale full cavalry units have the best mobility. What you should consider is how to reduce the speed reduction. As far as I know, when the number of your horses and your soldiers exceeds a certain value, the extra horses will be considered as pack horses / mules, so my suggestion is to only carry about two to three times the number of horses in your team. As few mules as possible, with only the necessary food. In this case, your speed will reach the maximum. The more cavalry you have, the faster. Even if you have a lot of infantry, you can have good speed.

athletics / running skills are the most difficult to exercise. As far as I know, the fastest way to improve this ability is to start cheating mode. When you use Ctrl + Alt + F4 to stun the enemy, you will get a lot of running experience, which is unbelievable (even if you are riding a horse, if you are riding a horse, you will get a little riding experience + still amazing running experience)
Back
Top Bottom