Recent content by pigdog

1. pigdog

stabbing is way too slow

y'all just aren't good enough at stabbing
  2. pigdog

Is this what you want to see?

Replace the voulge with the original two handed sword is one fix I can think of. Also sergeants should not have that two handed sword in its current state. Might be the best weapon the game has ever had, barring 1.5 imperial heavy axe for legion
    And then even more people will take crossbowman. Just nerf the crossbow units.
  3. pigdog

Need More Info Sudden freezes since latest mini-update

I don't know about or1e, but for me the last patch seems to have fixed this.
  4. pigdog

Funnily enough ever since I started the game up again after the last post Bannerlord has not crashed once. If some dev already suspected the culprit issue and fixed it, thank you. If it comes back I will post here again.

Edit: it has now crashed again the same way on low-population tdm server (this happened about 1 minute after this post, lmao)
  5. pigdog

Are you experiencing the same issue while playing singleplayer?
    I have not played singleplayer ever. I might try it out just to see if it will crash.

Most of these crashes happen early into a round, first 5 minutes. A few times I could finish a round on full TDM server and then it would crash in the second round. A few times it froze but then came back after like 30 seconds.
  6. pigdog

Summary: Suddenly game freezes and has to be task-manager-killed, even on duel server with 2 players How to Reproduce: Play duel server or tdm or siege if you have my issue Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU Driver Version: 445.87 CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400...
  7. pigdog

In Progress Big lag problem

As of right now it's happening again on EU TDM. Last time it was fixed the round after, hoping for the best.
Back
Top Bottom