Recent content by Pickle Rick

1. Need More Info Consistent server crashing. Every 20 mins or so the siege and TDM servers implode.

We have checked the server logs but there are not any crashes every 20 minutes. We are aware that there are some crashes happening. Which we are investigating at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    i assure you i have crashed more than once in a 20 minute window and i have seen the server go down at least once every 2 games. This is the biggest problem facing MP and its been going on for weeks.
    I gain nothing from this however I did not get a sense of urgency from your reply so you might be unaware of how bad the problem is.
  2. Need More Info Consistent server crashing. Every 20 mins or so the siege and TDM servers implode.

Summary: This has been going on for at least a month, none of the patches have fixed this. How to Reproduce: Play siege for a game or two lol Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  3. Resolved On startup, when it usually says logging in after the load screen it says "Cannot connect to server".

Summary:Title, happened after I updated to 1.5.10, at first it said "cannot access your platform device" or something, then i reinstalled and its giving me this. Idk if im in the main branch or beta branch i just clicked on e1.5.10 on the dropdown. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related)...
Back
Top Bottom