Recent content by Pi Dan

1. Pi Dan

Wishes from Chinese players

I am a Chinese player and a streamer with 120k followers. (My homepage) I started playing Mount&Blade since I was in primary school. And now I have enjoyed Mount&Blade II Multiplayer Beta for more than 520 hours. Thanks for the test key. In a few days, Mount&Blade II will be on sale. Wish...
  2. Pi Dan

beta.taleworlds.com

Thank you! After seven months, I was finally able to return to my own server (because there was no one in CN / East Asia before). I spent 300+ hours in Europe, using 150ms Ping, Now I feel free. Thank you very much! People around me say they have received activation codes, many of which were...
  3. Pi Dan

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement

Hey:grin: Can we know the exact moment? In this way, we can be well prepared whether to stay up all night, or go to bed early the day before, and get up to play
  4. Pi Dan

Doesn't it take horses to upgrade a cavalry?

Because I can't open YouTube. I posted the wrong link, sorry.
  5. Pi Dan

Because I can't open YouTube. I posted the wrong link, sorry. Please see #13. 2018 - When the mouse is on the soldier upgrade button. Show horses required for upgrade. 2019 - In this video - 07:50, the player upgrades an infantry to a cavalry, but there are no fewer horses in the item bar...
  6. Pi Dan

When I flipped through the video, I found: Trial video - 2018, the infantry will upgrade the cavalry and spend the horses in the goods column. Trial video - 2019, infantry upgrade cavalry, not required. Do you have any information on this? Is there any definite result? In the trial video of...
  7. Pi Dan

Combat and Other Criticisms.

That's true. For inf, it is optional to use javelin and up attack in melee. Although the damage of this version of b0.4.3 has been modified, but before I used it like this, I could often deal more than 80 damage to enemies with 40 armor.
  8. Pi Dan

[Video] Ten Kill In Succession with 140 Ping

Of course, it's not. It just looks good to the audience. I am very clear that the root cause is the arrival of new key, the number of novice at servers has reached the peak, which can be achieved by skilled players like me.
  9. Pi Dan

My audience is angry because Bannerlord is no different from Warband. Of course, they can only draw conclusions through my video and live broadcast for the time being. In any case, Bannerlord is Bannerlord. Warband is warband. It's two different games. Meanwhile, Bannerlord is Mount & Blade...
  10. Pi Dan

Thank you. It's not finished yet, and I've used part of it to promote my videos for my audiences in China.
  11. Pi Dan

I use translation software, which I can't understand clearly. For :  after 00:12, I hit the enemy's attack for the first time I raised my weapon, swung it, quickly cancelled it, and swung it again. It was really too hard to defend. I wonder if you mean this? In Chinese, we call it “fake...
  12. Pi Dan

Yes ! It's more difficult to stab than WarBand. And then because of the high Ping - I often miss. At this time, "horseback stab" can make it quite easy to hit the enemy.
  13. Pi Dan

:D Fight by yourself. The delay is too high, so I can only use cavalry to fight. Version: Multiplayer beta [b0.4.3] Zone Service: European server Patterns: Custom - Team Deathmatch Delay: 140 ping Country: Battania vs. Empire Number of servers: about 55 Video time: 2:50 a.m. on December 21...
  14. Pi Dan

Что не так с режимом "Skirmish"[Ru]

Such is the case. I have played PVP for many years, including several Chinese online games similar to Mount & Blade. They all contain the potential rules of this core playing method: The infantry has no right to choose, the shooter has a more willful output method, and the cavalry has the...