Recent content by Phill183ke

1. Need More Info Corrupted save file, transition from battle sim to capture dialogue

Hey, did you overwrote your save file or created a new file via "save as"? Please let me know so we can further inspect the issue.
    I created a manual save file, using the save as function, after the recent patch. However I was relying on auto save after the manual save that I performed post the most recent patch.

Honestly, reducing the time required for manually saving, using the save as function, wouldn’t be a bad quick fix. I don’t mind having to use the save as function to safeguard the files, but the time it takes can make it tedious.
  2. Need More Info Corrupted save file, transition from battle sim to capture dialogue

Summary: Corrupted save files, auto save only, after large battle sim How to Reproduce: N/A Scene Name (if related): transition from battle sim table to speaking with enemy lord, dialogue to capture or release, game crashed while loading scene then corrupted files Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Back
Top Bottom