Recent content by Phalnax811

1. Phalnax811

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Sweet, I noticed Leadership perk was marginally working at release and then stopped working again even when I had high morale. Hope to see that fixed yo.
  2. Phalnax811

SP - General Suggestion: Merge smaller Bandit Parties together

Yeah I don't get why a band of 3 Sea Raiders or 2 Looters ever exists. I understand if they were routed but they should meet up with another party ASAP. A lot of times they weren't routed though.
  3. Phalnax811

Features from Viking Conquest I would like before EA ends.

I'd also like to start as a Lord with a castle already.

The Royal and Lordly Sandbox options were great.
  4. Phalnax811

I did it! I took the entire Map all by myself! I rule the ashes of Calradia! I learned weird stuff!

Yup, the fastest way to win the game is executing everyone and everything. Don't be afraid to wipe out your entire army to capture a noble or two. Troops are expendable. You can beat the game in 1 in-game year.

Sounds like something I didn't wait 6 years on the Hype Train to do.
  5. Phalnax811

Why do 5 looters kill my men all of a sudden?

No not 3 to 1 odds. I send 80 men against 4 looters and 3 of my day 1 khans guard get mercd? Im sorry but that would NEVER happen. ?

Yeah but I had 3:1 odds... as in I had 60 or so and they had 20.
  6. Phalnax811

Player character has to be faster.

Agreed, for being in our prime physical age, our speed is pretty piss poor. I'd rather a higher base starting speed and less incremental speed boost as we level.
  7. Phalnax811

Patch Notes e1.3.1 & Beta Hotfix

I noticed the World Map stutters a whole lot more as of 1.3. It was smooth as butterlord prior. I'll test on 1.3.1 later.
  8. Phalnax811

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

So the 15 one-handed perks, those are all working and everything? When will the rest of the perks receive the same treatment? Didn't see much about it in 1.3 notes either.
  9. Phalnax811

Did You Know that the Main Quest Can 'Time Out'? I think this should be changed.

Many companions are in there 20s...I don't get why we start at 30. In the char creation we should be able to choose when to stop progressing through the options...such as late teen or young adult and start at maybe 18 or 22 or 25 or 30 if we go all the way.
  10. Phalnax811

Tournaments that use spears

Move to the sides while evading/attacking. Does the trick for me.
  11. Phalnax811

Where's the patch, TW.

well the number of people playing is going down, but thats to be expected since most of them played whats there to offer, so maybe people are waiting for some major update...
    I for one am waiting for the redo of the Perk system before playing again.
  12. Phalnax811

What's YOUR ratio? (Militia to Garrison?)

What was your defender count? AI has allsight for garrison numbers:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?posts/9401882/. So if we do the sensible thing to lower count inside out of place unimportant seeming locations, they can make a beeline for it.

It was like 10 days after I received the Castle so only had about 120 garrison, 25 militia + my party of about 80.
  13. Phalnax811

[Poll] Give me back my mercenaries

Or, have the option to turn them into either....
  14. Phalnax811

Larger Quiver Perk does not work (100 skill points skill for Bows)

According to Callum, they are redoing the perk system
    Got a link to his comment? Or was it no more than that comment? Gonna go peruse for it...

Nevermind found....

You do realise that it isn't the same people working on those two entirely separate things right?

However, if we put that to one side, I can tell you that perks are currently being completely reworked which is why no fixes or changes have come to existing ones just yet. Kindom management is something that we planned to expand upon later during EA.
  15. Phalnax811

Caravans don't give trade xp

Nearly a month later and I'm not getting XP from operating Trade Caravans.
Back
Top Bottom