Recent content by Petros15

1. Petros15

how to build siege stuff?

kennifu said:
    I have the same question - a castle that my faction owns is taken by an opposing faction, but when i go to the castle I don't get any options to lay siege to it. It just allows me to approach the gates and tells me no one is there.

How can I choose to build siege towers from the menu to lay siege to it? I ve tried all the options and cannot find out how I can build towers or ladders. My party engineering skill is 4.

Ive tried look in the forums with no success - is there a manual to this game that talks about these things?
    You sure its not a friendly faction?or neutral?Does it also tell you to go take at walk at the castle?If so its not taken by the enemy.
  2. Petros15

Cattle quest?

Just like everyone else said.When you click 'drive onwards'(or something like that) the herd goes the OPPOSITE direction and you need some speed if you want those quests as easier as you can.Pathfinding can help with that...
  3. Petros15

How to get your own village

Not if you play on easy  :grin:.Just telling....
  4. Petros15

Tell me this doesn't make you smile???

........ :cry: no!!mpouahaha nooooooooooooooo :cry: do not walk away give me your adress i am going to beat you to death...With Jackson as well...When he hear that a mb player got banned cause of some (noobassholermotherf*****cannonfodder)player he is going to be very ANGRY!!!!!!
  5. Petros15

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.Its all the one who referred about Jackson fault!!!!! :evil:
  6. Petros15

PLz dont ban for making this off topic :razz:
  7. Petros15

Wait....Halo isnt like mortal corbat...And with jackson on the projekt....Pretty awsome...I have the movie in my mind like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dc7zGkW7g8
  8. Petros15

Managing cavalry

Well..If you want a charge from  your cavarly but without melee i think you should go behind the enemie and push f1=hold this position.....That should do it...
  9. Petros15

Setrus said:
    Petros15 said:
    Temeraire said:
    Instantly defeats the purpose of Mount and blade,

If I wanted to see a dragon movie I would wait until Peter Jackson makes the Temeraire series.
    Well you ll have to wait.He is making the halo movie....

Really? I didn't even know they were making one...is it wrong of me to expect it to suck already?
    YEA.I am a fan.....
  10. Petros15

help me please

If your morale is 99 then there is something else ,not morale..........
  11. Petros15

It's true, Swadian Knights are better than Vaegir Knights.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....Swadians use morning stars more than lances!!!! :evil:
  12. Petros15

Temeraire said:
    Instantly defeats the purpose of Mount and blade,

If I wanted to see a dragon movie I would wait until Peter Jackson makes the Temeraire series.
    Well you ll have to wait.He is making the halo movie....
  13. Petros15

Most Hated Faction?

Khergits...This should be a poll....
  14. Petros15

Shield bug still there?

Look,i have 4 at the shield skill and i need 20 arrows to batter a little bit my shield,you know what i mean.So my guess is if you have ten at the skill with a high quality shield you should be able to not get battered your shield by arrows....
  15. Petros15

Best Cavalry

Temeraire said:
    This is going to end up in a *****ing competion, but I would say that Vaegir's are a sliver better then the swadian shenanigans
    Not again!!!!!Come on,if you know don't!!!!!Times like these i wish i used to cavarly!!!!!Only myself and a farmer so i could not have an opinion.....

But everything i have see and learned through out the game is that Swad knights are the best cavarly unit in the game......

PLz don't respond with another "nooooo swad knights aren't as tough as vaegirs ont he field and against other units,they are only good against heavy cavarly and suck at sieges"

(They don't suck at sieges!!!!)
Back
Top Bottom