Recent content by Petrolsky

1. Twillight of the sun king

Maybe Herr Schmitt you could give us some more, more explained, things you would like to see added.
  2. Potato Faced British Girls

He talks of the Editing-Mode or how we call it, you can activate it in the launcher.
  3. Game balance

I think a good balanced gameplay can go along with historical accuracy. Alot of us play it "realistic" and wouldnt mind if a faction hase one stronger unit than another if it is historical correct.
  4. Russian musketeers' musketry proficiencies need to be balanced.

You could try this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=34154.0
    Back in the Day i have used it quite often, just dont play around to much, you could mess the troops up with too much or too less skills and bring it out of balance.
  5. How do i become a sworn lord for a king?

For things like that we are here, no thank you needed. :wink:
  6. Can't change player faction colour!

Why am I not supposed to rebel?

Cause the features of this Mod are mostly based (in the MOMENT!) in the ''fine and loyal''-Line of doing things.

Bereit machen!
    Zielen!
    Feuer!
  7. How do i become a sworn lord for a king?

Things like that you can see here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,322604.0.html :smile:
  8. about parties

Here and there they seem to have Problems, but you can find Pirates who look like Pirates with Muskets, Butcherknifes and clubs. So, they will and they have addet parties who fit in the era. :smile:
  9. Questions..

1. Option was Cash,
    2. was Renown, i think.
  10. How do i become a sworn lord for a king?

On the Streets, search for an Army Recruiter or something. :smile:
  11. How do i become a sworn lord for a king?

lieutenancy means the upgrade from ''Privat (Or any other low-Rank)'' to ''lieutenance'' :smile: so go to the Regimental liaison officer (or however his name is) and take the 1. Option when it comes to ranks ( i think )
  12. Questions..

Question 1: How do you recruit musicians and flag bearers, and officers instead of just rankers?

musicians: Not in the Game, at the Moment.

flag bearers: Have 30 (Inf) or 20 (cav) of one Unit, go to your Depot and go to the ''recruit''-Line, not all Groups have them in the Moment.

officers: Take Heros and Equip them with the Things you can buy in the Depots when your Rank increase. (More Infos for that in other Threads, just search. :smile: )
  13. L'Aigle Alpha Patch 1.2 Released

Get your **** together ptrells14, i will kick' ya ass when iam not a Recruit anymore, kick yo ass hear ya?!

But for now: Bether start new in this state of Game-Development. :smile:
  14. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Hard times, can't afford a musket for everyone these days, just make do with what you got

Yeah, like Butcher Knifes, or Axes or maybe Stones, but bare Hands? :grin: Poor Poor Pirates, Arrr... Ah, maybe Hooks?! :grin:

Also, I've noticed that most areas I go to, someone HAS to throw a random punch in the air. Even guards and women.

I think that is a native thing.
  15. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

I had a fight just now with a bunch of Pirates and only 3 of 17 had Muskets, the other 14 wanted to punch us down with fists.. as long as there arent cousins of Poppey such Matches arent very funny and i think' it is an Problem. :smile:

I love this Mod btw. :smile:
Back
Top Bottom