Recent content by peteyb

1. SP - General Let Me Ride in Calradia (more RPG style, less RTS)

😯🫠!

This is such a fun game!

Keep up the good work!
  2. 1.8.0 kicking companions from clan

Has kicking a companion from the clan changed at all with e1.8.0? I can’t seem to figure out how to do it. Any help is appreciated.
  3. In Progress 1.8.0 Crash exiting dungeon after prison break

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
    More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
    Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
    Yes I uploaded the crash reports but I didn’t know to keep the id. It’s also difficult for me to reproduce because I think there is another bug in 1.8.0 that is preventing lords from putting their prisoner lords into dungeons.
  4. In Progress 1.8.0 Crash exiting dungeon after prison break

Summary: Game crashes when clicking on the door to exit the dungeon after I murdered a lord while breaking them out of prison. How to Reproduce: Stage prison break, murder prisoner with throwing weapon, kill the guards, click on the door to escape. (This is how you become a master assassin...
  5. SP - General Let Me Ride in Calradia (more RPG style, less RTS)

Honestly I just zoom in while I’m traveling and keep the camera pointed in front of me, and it’s pretty much the same effect. Obviously a cool idea though.
  6. SP - General Nobles of factions should heal for portion of damage dealt.

let me hammer it real quick
    1) there is not a single unit in the game that survives a hit of let say a javelin with 132 base damage. Enemy lords fall first, well at least in my case, because i hunt them down. It really doesn't matter how many hp they have. No difference. At all.
    2) there is no such thing as AI fight well in the battle, AI does suck in this game (well at least for now, i hope). Lords, companions, all of them are equally worthless. Bannerlord is not a Warband, quality and quantity of troops does matter, but a named NPC is just yet just another unit with no special skills, abilities and value.
    3) Simulations are in some particualar, so that if you ambush a group of looters with your 350+ party there is a really good chance that T6 units will die in some numbers. How many hp lords have in simaltions hardly matters. It does matter, but not as much as you assume it does.

Your suggestion is simply irrelevant. Because it has no impact on how things are in this game.
    Interesting how you define irrelevant.

I also try to engage the enemy commanders first because it’s fun, and it would be more fun if my fights with them lasted a bit longer since they’d regenerate when they hit me.

I can’t tell if you genuinely don’t understand this concept, or if you’re just here trying to bash the game. Thanks for the feedback I guess.
  7. SP - General Nobles of factions should heal for portion of damage dealt.

what for? it's not the warband it's the bannelord. and full hp lord still dies to a single lance hit. life of a single entity does not matter, unless that entity is you.

this is what medicine skill and its perks are for. healing up to 40 hp after each battle is a very strong thing.
    I’m not talking about after battle, and I explained what for.
  8. SP - General Nobles of factions should heal for portion of damage dealt.

This would then apply to the player if/when they join/create a faction. Since the lords spawn at the beginning of the battle, this would allow them to last longer in battles which spawn thousands of troops and last 20-30 minutes. It would be a lot of fun to see a still healthy and strong...
  9. SP - World Map Adjust Making Peace e1.8.0

Or another possible solution is make castle sieges only 1 NPC army. It’s the castles that are being overrun really fast, so maybe NPC armies should only be allowed to join a siege of a town. Not sure but so far 1.8 is awesome, except for the quick land grabs and peace declarations.
  10. SP - World Map Adjust Making Peace e1.8.0

With the big change of allowing armies to besiege the same settlements, I think the NPC decision making on making peace and paying tribute needs to be a adjusted. I am noticing a lot of quick land grabs and then peace deals which is allowing one faction to easily conquer the world in a few years.
  11. SP - General Fleeing Enemies

Personally I try to control this with commands. If I see my army scattering too much, chasing and what not, I call them back into formation.
  12. SP - General Succession similar to Kingdom votes for fiefs

I didn't really want to just copy CK2's system. My idea would still fit in with how things currently work in Bannerlord.
  13. SP - General Succession similar to Kingdom votes for fiefs

I think it would be awesome if the ruler of a faction dies, a Kingdom action begins that will automatically resolve in 24 hours whether you participate or not (just like granting fiefs). I think there should be 3 slots for characters to fill, based on criteria, in which they are nominees to be...
Back
Top Bottom