Recent content by Penn

1. Penn

Which feature do you want the most?

right now I'm itching for the possibility of getting armor from dead companions/family back after they die

Just grab it at the looting-phase
  2. Penn

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Is he 20 year old? I think scars and tattos only appear when the character is fully adult, in one to four years I think.

That has nothing to do with it
  3. Penn

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Made a new character and putting on scars or face paint does not make them show on the character.
    Not sure if this has been reported before.
  4. Penn

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Jesus, the Ai vs Ai noble death rate is absolutely ridiculous. Its too high. What makes this worse is the fact that some clan start out with like 3 or 4 nobles in it, also, the fact that young nobles can also die is the icing on the cake, absolutely nuts. one valandian clan in my campaign has two people left in it, one just died (26 yr old) the other one is an old fart about to die.

- Lower the death rate.
    - Put 18 year olds/ put more nobles in clans when you start a campaign.
    - Prioritise marriage for clans who are about to go extinct.

One thing I would like to see is to make lords "grown up" at age 15 or 16, instead of 18. That will make lords produce more heirs and also have more lords, in general, who can actually contribute
  5. Penn

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

When granting a companion lordship. Do they keep those awful names? Do they get clan names?
  6. Penn

Resolved Weapon Pila "ERROR: Text with id str_weapon_usage doesn't exist"

Summary: glitch in the weapon info, I don't know if purely visual.
    How to Reproduce: Buy or loot a Pila weapon
    Have you used cheats and if so which: no
    Scene Name (if related):-
    Media (Screenshots & Video): Screenshot:

Can confirm, happens all the time for me
  7. Penn

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

I checked it out, tier 0 armor and weapons give zero exp, tier 1 and up give exp, (75 exp for tier 1)though it maybe reduced from that it was, but I'm not sure. Many of the items in loot are tier zero, Check it out and if thier 1+ aren't giving exp it's a bug that needs reporting or explanation from dev. I don't see this change in patch notes, but I also can't say for certain it is a change or not as I seldom use this ability.

You are correct. I was trying to donate tier 0 armors. It works with higher tier armors.
  8. Penn

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

Set yourself as a steward in party window

Are you talking about quartermaster? If so, that wouldnt make a difference
  9. Penn

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

I disgard armor, but I do not get any experience for my troops. Am I doing something wrong? (I do have the required perk)
  10. Penn

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

A fix for this will come with the next hotfix.

Amazing news, thank you!
  11. Penn

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

@Dejan @Callum - Do we have any word or news on the instruments and music being gone from taverns?
  12. Penn

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

I uninstalled my game, deleted all my folders and installed it again - and my music and instruments were back in the tavern.
    Went to bed, woke up today and now they are gone. Dafuq?
  13. Penn

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

Just installed 1.6.3, and there is still no music or instruments in the tavern....

Very disappointing
  14. Penn

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.3

What do you mean by first parts?

They said they will implement it, and then continue to develop it. So thats probably what he means by first parts.
  15. Penn

Actually managing villages is there any hope?

This should be revisited. Scrapping this system completely is so dissapointing
Top Bottom