Pejot's latest activity

• Pejot
    Judging by where things are right now I don't think they will do anything with it and even if they do it will be in far away future.
  • Pejot
    Unfortunately this one is impossible if they don't make changes to how water affects troops. In some of the newest maps You can fight...
  • Pejot
    Probably troops templates needs to be edited. As for AVG horse price. I don't know how to make it dynamic based on prices so just add...
  • Pejot
    Maybe try increasing upgrade cos of troops especially cav since AI doesn't need horses to upgrade them. Footmen can be twice the price...
  • Pejot
    Bigger cav ratio plus no need for horses for ai cheat does the thing. Winning side is getting a hell lot of a cav. Battanian are...
  • Pejot
    Pejot replied to the thread Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7.
    Yes, I saw the same. NPC is in army on the other side of the map and suddenly a info above the village name shows up: "X recruited y...
  • Pejot
    Pejot replied to the thread Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7.
    Not true. I just order them to attack as soon as the siege tower is in place and they use all 3 ladders without issues.
  • Pejot
    Pejot replied to the thread Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6.
    Or never. They sometimes update test version day after day without deploying it to public.
  • Pejot
    Actually steward is the higher the better cause it reduces troops cost with each lvl above 200 after you get a perk. It's really easy to...
  • Pejot
    How long was it making 2k a day? Basically I never got more than 1,5k from a caravan and never for longer than 3 days straight. So this...
  • Pejot
    Yep I understand the reason behind it. The tribute mechanic has its own flaws like har to understand calculations mechanic where I'm...
  • Pejot
    I think that they either have additional passive income that we cannot see or they have lower upkeep costs.
  • Pejot
    No. I mean I literally observed a clan regarding money. They had 1 fief (town with 200 men garrison and 3700 prosperity) and 2 parties...
  • Pejot
    I know but how the hell other AI parties gather money (You can see they have it when bartering and You can check if it raise or drops...
  • Pejot
    Best I made in 1.5.6 was 250 denars from brewery in Pravend. Workshops are nerfed so much that they will never be a decent income...