Recent content by peirceg

1. Clone - Freelancer bug?

Thaks good to know. going to try 3.0 it is meant to be better than the 3.1 version.
  2. Best Computer to run Bannerlord as of May 2020- Money is no object

Thank you everyone for your advice. I waited like near over a decade for this game, and that is why I specifically set aside a large amount of money to buy a pc with the sole intent to play this game, and the performance intensive mods that are also sure to follow.
  3. one-handed / two-handed weapons?

There are a few shields, tessen and the shield version of the ninjato and the wakizashi i think.
  4. Clone - Freelancer bug?

I got cloned into several lords armies that i joined, these armies can never lose after losing all their men because i seem to be cloned with them. Is there any way to avoid this bug, it has ruined several play throughs. any help would be appreciated
  5. Best Computer to run Bannerlord as of May 2020- Money is no object

Says money is no object and proceeds to ask which specifications... The most expensive ones dumb dumb.
    In real life you will find that price does not always exactly equate to performance.
  6. Best Computer to run Bannerlord as of May 2020- Money is no object

If you want to build one right now and budget doesn't really matter, i'd buy either an 3900x or 3950x CPU depending how crazy you are. But an AMD 12 core part should outperform a 9900k considering how well multitreaded this game is. For GPU well, nvidia is the only real option (rtx 2080 or 2080ti depending how much value to perf you want..)

Interestingly I found this - does anyone actually have any info on their rigs FPS using a 3950?
  7. Best Computer to run Bannerlord as of May 2020- Money is no object

"Given the best camera in the world, if the photographer has no skill nor knowledge about photography. None of the photos taken will turn out great."
    You would be surprised by what smart phone cameras can do.

79080xe looks interesting considering bannerlord uses multiple cores.
  8. Best Computer to run Bannerlord as of May 2020- Money is no object

Thanks for the helpful replies, something along the AMD x is better than the Intel X for bannerlord since apparently it uses more cores would have been helpful.
  9. Best Computer to run Bannerlord as of May 2020- Money is no object

What is the absolute best configuration for a PC to run bannerlord? Money is no object.
  10. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Any chance that we can get this working with WSE2? Im getting errors saying that it is using more than 3 shaders and not launching.
  11. Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Thanks sent him a pm.

Playing a few mods with WSE2 such as gekokujo and bannerpage, noticed a lot of the time an eternal siege bug. Defenders will be down to one last guy and the siege will never end.
  12. [MEDIA] Getting this error on the latest build of WSE2 and TLD. Is there anything I can do on my...

Getting this error on the latest build of WSE2 and TLD. Is there anything I can do on my end to get it to work?
  13. Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

TLD no longer compatible with WSE2, getting an error about alternative shaders exceeding 3.
  14. WSE2 and Perisno

I downloaded this, and it seems to boost performance significantly on native and some of the mods I played. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/warband-script-enhancer-2-v1-0-3-0.384882/ I know it is not supported at the moment, but is there any chance I can get Perisno to work...
  15. Requesting permission to modify/update A New Dawn

Same, can anyone send me a link to download this patch?
Back
Top Bottom