Recent content by pecheurman

1. pecheurman

Importing a tweak from VC to AWOIAF and changing it.

gonna try compile and insert it thanks kalarhan hopefully it will work
  2. pecheurman

Please mark this thread as solved
    but it was not solved? there probably a way to make two custom dlga work, and someone who maybe already did this could help me?
    no one told its not possible, so I don't understand why would this thread be solved in any way but if someone explain why wouldn't it be possible?
    if someone explain me why its not possible, having two custom dlga in conversation.txt. then I would mark it solved.
    but that not the case.

but if you insist on it I won't go against the wall.
  3. pecheurman

ok so I got it, actually searching a bit.

I got what the problem. you can't add more than 1 custom dlga in conversation.txt

or atleast not without the source code of the mod, and AWOIAF creator didn't give sources code (those why I can't add two custom dlga.)
    that what I understood. I did get what the codes meant, I could even make different character with different UI id have the same option. and it worked,
    it really look like I just can't add more than one custom dlga even tho the two dlga could work at the same time, like if there was a limit.

that probably something I need to change in another file, I tried to add the customs dialogue id (lair_captain_add_troops) in dialogue dialog_states.txt to maybe make it seen by the game as not a custom dlga but an compiled one. but without success...

(for example I made the cook give me troops... and it worked: (
    Code:
    dlga_lair_cook:lair_add_troops 69631 2646  0 Give_me_100_Archer_for_twenty_thousand.  2647  2 1610 3 648518346341351424 360287970189639725 100 1529 2 360287970189639680 20000 0 NO_VOICEOVER
    ))

"648518346341351424" is the party id (its the same not matter what the mod)
    "360287970189639680" is the player id
    "360287970189639725" is the troop id.
    "1610" is the "add_troop_to_party" command
    "2646 + 2647" is the ui id
    "lair_add_troops" is the custom dialogue id
    "dlga_lair_cook" is the cook main dialogue ui id.
    "100" the number of troop
    "1529" is the "remove_money" command

"2" is number of operation
    "3" number of parameter following

I nailed it, and again I could make it work with many character dialogue in the game, only not when there was more than 1 dialogue added, even if it was to different character

I tried to have both the option (both cook and captain) but not its just not possible, I have to remove one of the option or I get the error even if both work individually (when the other is not in the file).

the two code are working, and are right, the problem is that those two cannot be together even tho they have different dlga id.
    so the only explanation is that the code are not recognized when there is more than one. maybe I need to add the custom dlga id to another file for the game to recognize and locate it normally.

that the thing I don't get how to do, I believe there is a way, I just don't get what file to edit, but that probably not in conversation.txt
    maybe when there only 1 custom(new) dlga without set path the game get it.

(and of course, Like I said in previous post dialog count is not the problem each time I add a new dialog are add +1 to the dialog count.
    also its not a problem with the empty space in the end of the line as I said in first post and take care of it in the begin, and if I would **** up on this I wouldn't be able to have even 1 option working. (also not updating dialog count don't make the game crash with rgl error, it just don't take the dialogue itself into account and you won't see it in the game.)

and thanks kalarhan for trying to help me!
  4. pecheurman

first thanks for the fast answer kalarhan.
    the thing is kraggrim only posted the code in plain text and I don't really get how to reproduce it with python in the module.py, never coded in python gonna have a bunch to learn...
    and it work when there is one option, tried with multiple troop id it work like a charm, it make the error only when I try to have two option at the same time. (cause i want to be able to recruit multiple unit not only one).
    I probably messing one number, but I don't get which one, also weird it work perfectly with one and not with 2 option
    maybe the code was not made for multiple use in mind.
    hopefully kraggrim put some light on it
    thanks for the answer tho.
  5. pecheurman

so I did add a tweak on AWOIAF (game of thrones mod based on brytenwalda/VC) from kraggrim this tweak add a dialogue with the lair captain to be able to recruit soldier directly. this is the code(original one from kraggrim for viking conquest): dlga_lair_captain:lair_captain_add_troops 69631...
  6. pecheurman

Ironsights for l'Aigle [WIP]

Articulo34 said:
    deadknight said:
    That's a nonsense. If we speak english we are a britt ? (go tell that to the Irish or americans)
    No it aint. That´s a fact, like gravity or saying Lakers suck.

i'm proud to be a frog :smile:, but what you are?
  7. pecheurman

deadknight said:
    Articulo34 said:
    deadknight said:
    Articulo34 said:
    Frogs? Here? We need Sharpe!

I'm not a frog, I'm corsican and half spanish. Don't like the rosbifs too much, but I admire two things of theirs:  old Royal Navy and Heavy Metal ! :twisted:
    If it speaks french, it´s a frog. But since you are not full Spaniard and you like heavy metal some leniency shall be granted.

That's a nonsense. If we speak english we are a britt ? (go tell that to the Irish or americans)

pecheurman> Mon cas est un peu plus compliqué que ça. Je suis né en France, et 6 mois plus tard mes parents sont revenus en Espagne où j'ai grandi jusqu'à l'âge adulte. Et vu que mon héritage est Corse et qu'on me disait qu'on est donc pas vraiment français... mais bon, de toute façon la notion de pays est quelque chose de récent, à la base on est tous un mélange de cultures diverses, et c'est tant mieux !

je suis d'accord, suffit d'etre citoyen de cette planete :razz: et c'est bien mieux.
    c'est un peux comme moi, je suis nee en france et a l'age de 11 ans je suis venue vivre en israel.donc double citoyennete. pas besoin de choisir.
    c'est juste que selon la lois francaise, une fois nee en france ou avoir des parent francais, fait de toi un francais :smile:.
    donc tu es espagnol-francais,(la corse est francaise...) enfin on s'en fou.
  8. pecheurman

deadknight said:
    Articulo34 said:

I'm not a frog, I'm corsican and half spanish. Don't like the rosbifs too much, but I admire two things of theirs:  old Royal Navy and Heavy Metal ! :twisted:

un petit corse :razz: mais bon etant corse tu es francais :smile: perso je le suis, je suis nee en france, je vais pas dire que je suis moitier allemand moitier marocain xD. si on est nee en france on l'est :razz:.
  9. pecheurman

Articulo34 said:

omelette au fromage will kill you all and destroy sharpe. don't try ;P
  10. pecheurman

Vraelomon said:
    See what you made him do, deadknight?

^^ is my fault :razz:

I just said that for a better experience, and to put cavalry down(less op). I did:
    put 10-5 precision more for almost every fireweapons.
    add 200 musketry skill for all long-range unit.
    put most of horse HP to 40-50(and 60-80 for cuirrassier.)
    enhance the musket/melee dammage(for musket+bayonet 100 point trust and 50 swing, for them without 20 trust 80-100 swing)
    and other tweak.
    (I did munally edit files, or you can use troop editor and morghs editor.)
    and lets not forgot the animation enhancement of sir. RanGer_SLO wich did an awesome work!link- http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=70661426657255339824
    and is save compatible.
  11. pecheurman

deadknight said:
    Merci, ça faisait longtemps que je voulais faire cette petite modification pour la native, mais vu le charabia informatique et mon niveau presque nul j'avais pas eu courage. Mais là je suis tombé sous le charme de ce mod, et bluffé par son degré d'authenticité je me suis dit que c'était obligé d'avoir une vraie visée !

(Thanks, it's been a long time I wanted to make this small change to the native, but given the computer gibberish and my almost zero level I hadn't the courage. But then I fell in love with this mod, and amazed by the degree of authenticity I told myself that it was imperative to have a real sight !)

oh et j'allais oublier sache si tu veux un conseil pour nerf la cav, j'ai(personnellement editer les dommages fait par le melee des mousquet.(pour les bayonette 100 et les swing 50), et les cav je l'est est toute mis a 40(sauf les cuirrassier sans arme longue portee que j'ai mis a 60-80)
    j'ai aussi augmentais les skills pour fusillier(mousquetaire) de 200(donc maintenant un jager veteran avec une carabine de precision aura 415 en musketry.

aussi ameliorer les degat(de feu) d'une mousquet a 100-avec bayonette, 110 sans, et 150 pour les carabine/baker rifle.

et bon enfin la c'est bien mieux balancer, la cav est toujours aussi forte, mais les infantrie tienne le coup.
    et les jager/95th regiment sont des unite d'elite.

apres la bataille n'est pas un massacre hein. mais c'est bien plus amusant quand tes unite touche quelque chose.

tu peux aussi augmentez la precision comme par exemple(80 pour mousquet avec bayo, 85 sans, et laisser les 100 pour jager et 95th(leur fusils).

pas besoin que tu traduise je le ferais tout a l'heure en rentrant.
    voila aussi avec le mod d'animation les combat sont bien plus fun.

j'ai chercher un moyen de faire que les marechal est leur armer composer de ou 80%inf tout le temp, la plus part des marechal avec full infantrie et quelque marechal avec full cav.
    (un peux comme TOTSK.)

bonne journee.
  12. pecheurman

good work(bon boulot)
    perso j'ai passer 3 heure a ameliorer les stat des troops et des item. et je rever d'un mod de ce type, bonne continuation.
  13. pecheurman

Capturing ships?

kalarhan is right! stop to say that you can do an exploit, we can do an exploit anyway, is the game mechanic.
    if someone want to exploit, he can simply make a tweak, like for example showed in the page "82 tweaks"

so please stop to speak about exploit, also you can also leave town attack bandit and take armor and sell them what the difference?
    the selling price has been very lowered. so is no more can be called an exploit?

to fight bandit you can have with chance a little boat at price of 2800 to sell, is less than a viking armor!!!!

so please lets not speak about exploit.

also when in history were ship battle, they tryed to capture ship more than destroy it, because ship were very expansive.

after we can set probability about the DIFFICULTY, so people who want a difficult game will choose difficult setting and will automatically set the rate to low.

is don't understand people wich are yelling "exploit!" its mount & blade, you can do 10,000,000 exploit in one battle or on mission, people wich want to exploit can do it right now, and more fast than you can imagine.

maybe devs should put an option in the camp menu/game option to change higher rate of capturing. I think its would be good.
  14. pecheurman

Capturing ships?

kalarhan said:
    I will wait for a more experienced modding, or player to explain us how the probability rate is defined.

one of the game developers is not good enough?  :shock:

oh I didn't know that phaiak was a devlopper, now I know :smile:.
Back
Top Bottom