Recent content by pchalk

1. pchalk

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hi guys I am getting a CTD when I load my savegame.  First time Ive had any issues. Any idea what it could be?

I have uploaded the save file. Is there something like a start or game log that may report the nature of the error?

Save File: http://ts.al/f/lcxfruakhl
  2. pchalk

Technical Support

Hi guys, getting back in to warband after a long time. Saw this mod and it looks great. I started a new game and first thing I notice is that the western and central part of Europe have the settlement names from the Native version of the game. Example Sargoth is someone in the saxon lands to the north. Is this to be expected at this stage or is this a bug?
  3. pchalk

Unexpected Fall in frame rate per second

i have had this problem for a while. actually the frame rate for me is a little worse but i do have an older computer. once in a while i will just get a lag/freeze attack in the middle of the battle. sieges are pretty much unplayable for me. ive tried fiddling with the graphics here and there but cant seem to find a really good solution. recently i changed the settings to using direct x 7 and it helped a lot however the game is not as stable anymore. now i usually end each gaming session with a CTD which i rarely had before.

my DxDiag is in the spoiler. id appreciate any help. im usually knowledgeable enough to solve something like this on my own but i seem to be stumped

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 11/16/2012, 19:11:52
          Machine name: PCHALK-PC
      Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)
              Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
          System Model: Inspiron 530s
                  BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
              Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU    E4600  @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
                Memory: 2048MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 2046MB RAM
              Page File: 985MB used, 3106MB available
            Windows Dir: C:\Windows
        DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
      User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
        DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
        DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
          Display Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
              Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
              Card name: ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO (Microsoft Corporation WDDM 1.1)
          Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
              Chip type:
              DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
            Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_94C3&SUBSYS_04021028&REV_00
        Display Memory: 1012 MB
      Dedicated Memory: 245 MB
          Shared Memory: 767 MB
          Current Mode: 1280 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
          Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
          Monitor Model: L42M03H
            Monitor Id: PDA0B01
            Native Mode: 1280 x 720(p) (60.000Hz)
            Output Type: DVI
    DxDiag is long but i think the most important info is here. if there is something i missed in the rest that any helpful person would like to see let me know
  4. pchalk

Cozur said:
    pchalk said:
    pchalk said:
    hi, im just curious what all the diplomacy mod does. i managed to start my own kingdom at Harrenhall. but i noticed that i provoked just about every faction. i know this is normal but it seemed to happen all a lot quicker than usual. very soon before my first wave of emissaries went out i was at war with 5 factions. i notice that the diplomatic situation changes very frequently and its not unusual to see a faction at war with half of the map :razz:.  is this part of this diplomacy mod? Which options should i tweek if i want to tone it down a bit?

so anyone know the answer to this?

Wait for 0.5.

thanks Cozur and, again, good work on this mod.
  5. pchalk

pchalk said:
    hi, im just curious what all the diplomacy mod does. i managed to start my own kingdom at Harrenhall. but i noticed that i provoked just about every faction. i know this is normal but it seemed to happen all a lot quicker than usual. very soon before my first wave of emissaries went out i was at war with 5 factions. i notice that the diplomatic situation changes very frequently and its not unusual to see a faction at war with half of the map :razz:.  is this part of this diplomacy mod? Which options should i tweek if i want to tone it down a bit?

so anyone know the answer to this?
  6. pchalk

7. pchalk

oops, cant believe i forgot to check this. its been a while since i played warband and im still running on 1.134 not 1.143

edit: ok it works for me now, just played several hours. its fun. u guys did a great job.

@ bearyn - give out as many details as u can and im sure someone will try and help.
  8. pchalk

got this error with a ctd on startup:
    Untitled-3.png
  9. pchalk

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

i noticed that too. ive caught myself sometimes puzzled looking for a lord in castle halls just to find their head floating in the room with little else  :lol:
  10. pchalk

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

got a question/ possible bug. i am doing a campaign as a lord who started with the teutonic knights. i recently rebelled against the grand master and want to simulate a civil war within the order. ive come across a bit of a snag tho.  ive been taking over teutonic settlements, however, where i once could train teutonic recruits, after invading these settlements i can now only train baltic recruits.  i have no problem using baltic troops. i happen to have a rather large contingent of them already but id like to think once this "civil war" is over i can train my crusading knights again.

possibly a related question: is there a way to set your new kingdoms default troop type? ive noticed my patrols and castle guards are part of the western european troop tree.

great work on the mod btw, thanks  :smile:
  11. pchalk

Firearms

what was the reasoning behind giving them to the book merchant? just wondering. id like to give all of my companions firearms but theres only enough ammo for maybe 6 or 7 of them with the 2 book merchants i have found
  12. pchalk

Recruiting lords

gotcha. yea i have pretty high RTR at least. lots of wars come and gone and of course i sent off my companions to talk to all the factions and got recognised by most of them
  13. pchalk

Recruiting lords

haha, hey they dont see that  :wink:
  14. pchalk

Recruiting lords

ive actually been finding it very difficult to recruit lords.  i have only been able to get 1 lord in for my kingdom of like 7 castles and 2 cities.  i try talking to other lords and even the ones that recognize they would 100% be better off with me, they still wont join.  i have something like 9 persuasion, enough honor and right to rule. even have an abundance of available fiefs. but i only have about half the renown u mentioned. i guess ill work on that
  15. pchalk

Hosting server WARBAND HELP Please !!!!

oops seems the problem i posted fits here
Back
Top Bottom